I am so thankful and grateful to have had the pleasure of staying at El Sabarnero last week for a yoga and meditation retreat. I was able to focus on my mind, body and soul. The sounds of nature complimented the peacefulness of the property and the chalets. The food was absolutely delicious and you could feel the love that Donald and Hazel put into all of the preparation. The staff were helpful, kind and happy. I truly fell in love with Costa Rica and am blessed to have experienced it all while staying at this wonderful resort. Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo