See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived to this place first time.
From Seoul about 185 km..very easy to travel by bus.
Sea of Japan very beautuful.
We was in beach Candle stick rock..
I published photos of this beach.
In Donghae very high mounains, wich mountains have snow in this time, when trees are green.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Quite big hotel, comfortable, good service, clean, and have all required amenities. The staff is able to speak English too. We spend only one night here before moving to other hotel. Breakfast is good and meet our minimum requirement for a hotel.
The hotel is of a good standard and we recommend it when visiting Donghae.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Large hotel, comfortable, good service, English speaking staff
We only spent one night in transit between Vladivostok and Sakaiminato on the ferry, but it was comfortable and had all the required amenities.
Breakfast was reasonable. A small issue with dinner though – they advertise the restaurant closing at 10 PM, we got there around 8:45 PM and were told that “last orders” are taken at 8:30 PM, which is somewhat misleading, and in my opinion a little stupid. However, the hotel’s loss was our gain as we took a short walk down the street and ended up at the Korean Beef Restaurant – which we highly recommend !
Overall though the hotel is of a good standard and we recommend it (just check the meal times properly !)

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I just stayed one night while travelling around South Korea and after staying in different hotels, I must admit this is the one I liked the least. The hotel is new but expensive. Room was big and correct, but I missed toiletries and, at least, a bottle of water within the room, as it is normal to find in every single hotel in South Korea.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I was so surprised to find such a beautiful and polished hotel in a relatively out of the way city like Donghae but couldn't have been happier. The service was excellent, room itself was very spacious and beautifully finished with every amenity you could ask for. The location is pretty central, the street itself a bit of an "adult" entertainment zone which is just to say mostly gambling and room salons, though it feels 100% safe even late at night. I did not eat at the lounge on the 13th floor though I hear the quality of food is very good in a beautiful event-oriented space. Probably the only top-tier city class hotel in Donghae.

Date of stay: April 2016