Pegasus Hotel(Roda)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Breakfast included
US$129
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Roda for 33 years and this has got to be the worst.(1st in these apts) The view from balcony was good but cleanliness not so good.One of our apts had maggots in saucepan under sink. Showers were not good.Bins emptied 3days apart (very hot weather so you can imagine) Wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie C
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We chose Makris for it's location and weren't disappointed. Our room had panoramic views across Roda and Acharavi and to open the curtains on a morning was a daily delight. Likewise on an evening we enjoyed the sound of the sea lapping on the shore. The apartment was spacious and well equipped. The owners, Thomas and Sofia, were an absolute joy and couldn't do enough for us...including feeding us some beautiful home cooked meals and gifting us fresh vegetables and olive oil. Beautiful location, 2 minutes walk to beaches and bars yet quiet enough to escape if you want to. Thomas we thank you for your kindness, hospitality, generosity and friendliness throughout our stay...super!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I have just returned from my third stay at Makris Apartments in Roda. (Not to be confused with Maki's Apartments, which are nearby.) As before, the welcome was lovely. As I was due to arrive very late, Mr Makris emailed me with the apartment number and left the key in the door for me. The next morning he came up to greet me, giving me a present of some of his tomatoes and some olive oil.

The showers are great, the towels soft and fluffy. The apartment was spotless. I was there for a week and it was cleaned and the linen changed once while I was there.

Makris Apartments are right on the beach, a very short walk into the main part of Roda. Close enough for convenience, far enough to avoid any noise from the late bars etc.

The only down-side was the feeble wi-fi, but as most places nearby have it, this wasn't a huge problem.

I recommend Makris Apartments unreservedly. Book it - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Thes apartments are right near the sea have everything you need great shower pressure which dont always find.Nice and clean and the aircon is free.Mr Makris and his wife Sofia are two of the nicest people .HE BROUGHT TOMATOES FROM HIS GARDEN and said take whenever you want hes such a warm freindly person and you know he really means it cant wait to return.Thankyou Mr Makris for another great stay Love Peter And Linda remember LINDA NUMBER 7

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2015

A nice place, located two steps from the sea. At approx. 100 meter sandy beach is a smooth entry into the water and promenade with taverns and shops. At 50 meters is a shop where you can make daily supply. Rooms are modest but clean and overlooking the sea. The owner is grade 10, very playful, we stocked daily with fresh vegetables and tried to solve all our requests and problems. I recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends