“Beautiful, stylish condo on the beach. Great value”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Balcony Kitchen
Snorkling
Zip Lines
Paddle to Pinel Island
Boating
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AWD008
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful, stylish condo on the beach. Great value”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

We've stayed in other condos at Mont Vernon, but this one is definitely the best. The location is perfect and the view incredible. The condo itself is beautiful - very modern and stylish. Booking was a breeze and the owner, Joanna was extremely helpful. Linda, the manager, met us and was very welcoming and helpful. The condo is very clean and well equipped. I've stayed at other hotels at orient beach and in Grand Case that cost a lot more, but this is my favourite so far.

yvesmarti...
Quebec, Canada
“gretaplace and just perfect for two”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

stayed there two times just a great location in the middle of the island 20 min from the dutch side and 20 from the centre Miragot so just perfect the beach is a 1 min wark the studio it self is like new whit all the tool that you need for a great stay and the view is amazing
you get up and sit on the balcony and just take your coffee an enjoy the view wow!
the bed is comfortable the shower as great pressure just a perfect to stay we will go back for sure just loved it!!
tank you Joanna

Sarawilso...
“Perfect place! ”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for a week. Fabulous! This was our first time to St Martin and this location was great! It is in a quiet, safe area away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to many restaurants, shops and beaches! This unit is spectacular! Opening up the sliding glass door blinds in the morning....just WOW! Walk down to the beach in just a minute. Just fantastic. The owner was so kind and answered all my questions! She was very easy to get in touch with during the entire process.

The unit was so clean and neat. The sheets were soft and comfy! Everything you need is there for you.

We love this place. Many happy memories made. I wish we were there now!

Tim M
Huntsville, Alabama
“Don't forget that Oceanfront and Beachfront and not the same.”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our first time to St. Martin. Last year we were in Aruba and I shared our great experience there. If I only could now. Mt. Vernon is quite a large condominium complex and sits on a hillside overlooking Orient Bay. It is the last development on Orient Bay. If you choose to stay here it should be because you are trying to get by as cheaply as possible, as cheaply as possible is what you are going to get. When I say that it is on a hillside, it is an extreme hillside. You need to be in very good physical shape to get to and from your condo. No one will assist you with your luggage as these are residential condos. It is like being at home....no one comes to clean the room (extra), you carry your garbage to the bottom of the hill where, unless you pay extra, is where you park your car. Remember that this is the same hill you will have to negotiate with your groceries. The only piece of property that sits on the beach is the pool, which is very beautiful. That is where the beauty ends. The beach is lined with several inches of sea weed piled up at waters edge until about 400 yards down the beach, and from there on, where the businesses and owners have the beach cleaned daily. Our guide to our room explained that they have their beach cleaned on Mondays. This was Wednesday so I guess you better hurry out to the enjoy the "local" beach. Other wise pack very lightly as you have the "mountain" to come down before you begin your trek to what I would call "usable" beach. The pictures of the view and of the room are accurate. If you just want to look at the ocean this can be your place. The picture of the room, while accurate, is really much smaller than it looks. My wife called the furnishings IKEA, while I referred to them as early prison cell. Do not envision these as the beautifully appointed condos you have stayed at in Florida. I can't tell you how disappointed we were. I felt especially bad as I am the one in charge of our annual anniversary trip (42 years this year). I had told my wife how secure you were in your decision by using TravelAdvisor 5 star stystem. This property rated 5 stars. We called home Wednesday night to tell the kids we had arrived safely only to find out that they may be hospitalizing our daughter for suspected pancreatitis. (It wasn't) With my wife as upset as she was with the accommodations, we went to the airport the next day and bought tickets home and left. (Maybe it is smart to buy trip insurance). The one way tickets home cost us more than the round trip tickets to St. Martin. I am not comfortable writing a negative review and usually ignore requests for such reviews, but I cannot imagine allowing someone else to use their savings on an annual trip and feel like they did not know what they were getting.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
stevez693...
Columbus, Ohio
“awesome week”
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Very nice studio, just as the pictures show. Complex is dated, however the unit is very nice and really all you need. The view and sound of the ocean waves are fantastic. Rented a car and toured the island beaches. Roads and signs are not very good, so make sure to look at a map and plan where you are wanting to go before you arrive. Took a day trip to Pinal island, 12.00 per person round trip, very nice and relaxing. Pool is very nice and refreshing. Orient beach is a great walking beach, with a lot of activities to keep you busy. Rented two chairs/umbrella for 15.00 for the day Water was great, waves just right. Wi-Fi in the condo was fantastic!
Joanne very punctual on returning emails for any requests we had. We will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location to the beach
Liked least: complex was dated
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;