“Just a little treat”
Review of Holtom's Bakery

Holtom's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Erin
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on my way home and picked up some butter tarts for a meeting. All you could hear was a nothing as people enjoyed.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

So we stopped into Holtom's and picked up a plain chelsea bun for later. I went to pay and she said it was $4, I thought it was $5.15. a "special" today. Well yes it was special alright, it wasn't fresh I think it was "day old". If that is the case why don't they tell you.? it's too bad, first impressions, I won't be back. Do business really get it?? Unfortunately I will pass on my bad experience to others and no, if it was good I would have said so.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Everything from the bread to the sweets are just fantastic!. Worth the trip for some fresh treats. Friendly staff and good service always helps too!.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Great place. Always fresh and reasonably priced for a wide variety of baked goods. Fresh bread daily is delicious.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This family business has been serving Erin for several generations. They provide fresh baked foods from assorted breads through to tasty sweets. Excellent selection.