“Cosy place, friendly staff and a very nice steak!”

Kentucky Saloon & Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Pratteln
Price range: US$25 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Since 9th September 1999 "Just the Best Steaks in Town", BBQ Tex-Mex Combo's, Spare Ribs and more...
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Traveling to Geneva I had a stop over at Pratteln (Ibis hotel). I had a steak with fries and a beer at the bar and it was excellent. Tender meat and very well grilled. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Also quickly served (I was in and out within the our) Prices are ‘Swiss’ so don’t expect to eat for a bargain. But is worth it!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The exterior does not Show have of what is going to expect the customer from inside.
Nice place for an after-noon beer and having lunch or dinner.
I was there twice during the lats two years and had once Steak and the other time fish.
For me the steak was much better although I got it medium instead of well done and the plate was cold.
The service was okay.
Over all it's a nice place but due to the average in food quality I would not chose it privately.

KentuckySaloonS, Inhaber at Kentucky Saloon & Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hello Andre
Let me tell you....
Thank you for visiting us and for your rating. Unfortunately, exceptionally not everything worked out well. On our Menu we point out that you get first quality and best service.
If, for once, something is not OK you can have free replacement for it. No problem.
The lovely service staff asks our customers several times if everything is good and OK.
If you then say OK, how should we help you? Our service would have serving you (with the wrong cooking) guaranteed a new steak. Perfect well done and with a hot plate.
On my word, John

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We arrived early to get ahead of the busy times. The service was quick and they often checked to see if everything was fine. We decided to have the ribs, ordered one BBQ, and one honey so we each could try them. They were delicious. What really surprised us was the Napa Valley wines at reasonable prices, obviously ordered them and they were outstanding. Our 30 year old picky eater daughter ordered the chicken Carsar salad and also enjoyed it.

1  Thank billgone
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We celebrated my Dad's 60. Birthday at Kentucky Saloon & Steakhouse and were overall happy! We had a menu as we were 30 pax. All guest gave me the feedback that the meat was perfectly cooked! We also liked the starter and the side dishes as well as the dessert. It was an very nice experience with high class food and fun line dancing, arm wrestling and nail tracking (was organized for us by the owner).

1  Thank Nadine_Sch
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Really great service, big portions and excellent Food. Options from Australia/Argentinien/USD beef to Black-Angus different cuts and weights; you can combine as you prefer with sides etc... recommended..