All reviews rough road rent motorbikes shop on site away from the hustle and bustle lovely resort place to stay the hotel staff hot water alona beach tricycle gym pools balcony philippines massage bohol
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Came here for dinner with friends. Resort is beautifully landscaped and immaculately kept. The restaurant was lovely and the staff were very attentive. We ordered steak and some beer and wine and it was delicious. Will return for sure!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shully2015
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I stayed 5 nights here and out of 6 hotels in Philippines this was one of the least expensive and in my opinion the nicest of them. What made it the 'nicest' was because the rooms we nice and clean with air conditioning. But the staff was all really good and pleasant! The grounds/pool and restaurant were also very nice. Great value for your money. **its 150 pesos to get to and from here because it is off the beaten track. You can't rent a scooter from them though.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CoopaScott
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Excellent value! European comfort at Philippine prices.

Beautiful pool and landscaping. Nicely appointed rooms with A/C. Excellent restaurant serving European favourites as well as Filipino cuisine. The Heineken and San Miguel Pilsen on draft are the perfect way to chill. For other chilling there is massage onsite and a work out room.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank scott w
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely resort which is quite remote but chilled quality staff all round from the bar to the maids which I may add even folded my clothes up neatly which I had all over the place! Food was also very good everything i ate I enjoyed especially there tuna sandwiches. The pool I very nice and clean and very peaceful I suggest to hire bikes because you are out abit but for the money it is the best hotel I have stayed in would 100 per cent go back.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Chris J
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We were running out of places to stag in Panglao until I came across this place. Beautiful resort with a great pool and very nice restaurant. The beds were okay, air con very good, and the staff were really friendly and fun!
Recommend the Spanish seafood paella for dinner as well as the spaghetti arrabiata.
They also went above and beyond with our bike rentals and refunded me the cost of repairing the tyre when I got a puncture!
Would stay here again if ever in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018