All reviews the mexican restaurant family pool beautiful hotel teething problems six senses kids club juice bar garden view sushi pool service cod concierge service turn down service tacos pool area gluten free main pool is
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Overall a very pleasant stay.

The resort is beautifully designed in a palette of aqua and taupe. The main pool is mesmerising.

Sea view rooms recommended even though they come at a hefty surcharge.

The pluses: a super kids’ club with extended opening hours, lovely staff. Kids can come and go and there is a dedicated family pool. Good location, handy for Ibiza Town. Helpful concierge. Super breakfasts. Choice if restaurants. Most incredible “Zen” massage at the Six Senses Spa.
The negatives: patchy pool service ( mistakes and delays), people “bag” the sun loungers by leaving possessions. I think staff were trying to address this issue by clearing them away if vacated for extended period. Turn down service didn’t always happen. Expensive.

Overall positive and enjoyable stay, but a bit more “ snagging” now that it’s in its second year.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Marion K, Officemanager at Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Chilli_bom_bom

What a lovely review! We are very grateful about your constructive feedback and as you personally mentioned, we are indeed daily adapting our services to the actual situation, to offer our esteemed clients a fabulous stay.
Thank you so much for choosing Nobu Hotel Ibiza and hopefully we see you back again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with most disgusting people. At daytime they have a security at the kids pool to secure the play of the infants (haha well we had one incident between some English parents in 10 days), but at night it seems like you can party hard wherever you want to - in & outside your rooms, in the pool area etc. nobody takes care of any drunken (& enthusiastic) people, I mean not the best job for a „family“ hotel where 80% of your guests have kids.
Had to call the police on our last night due to aggressive people throwing things throughout the lobby. The night security wasn’t able to handle that.

Breakfast is ok, in general food is pretty disappointing, also at the Nobu restaurant itself which we originally know from New York and Dubai. Hotel staff seems confused and not able to speak English.

Pretty disappointing.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank NinaHoliday
Marion K, Officemanager at Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Mrs NinaHoliday,

First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback on your stay with us.
As done to you personally during checkout we would like to appologize again for the inconveniences you had during your visit. We are really sorry about this.
We reviewed all mentioned details and have already taken actions and modified different proceedures.

We would be very pleased if you could consider visiting us again in the future as we would like to get the possibility to convince you of our full potential.

I stay on your disposal for everything you might need from our side.

Warm regards

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was without doubt the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in.

The friendly and helpful staff just make this hotel pretty amazing. I’ve stayed in some of the best hotels in America but sometimes customer service some feels a tad insincere. Whereas the Nobu has brilliant customer service but with personality.

The pool and beach beds were amazing with consistently great service - it made it very difficult to go elsewhere during the day.

The Nobu restaurant food was in particular very good - loved the fish Bento box.

My only negative feedback is that a few days there weren’t available pool/beach beds for the hotel guests straightaway. I do think hotel guests should take priority over customers who are just using the pool for the day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rachoo1972
Marion K, Officemanager at Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Rachoo1972

Thank you for choosing Nobu Hotel for you recent visit to Ibiza.
Your feedback is very much apreciated as we review every comment in order to improve our standards and services.
We feel honoured that many internal and external clients decide to spend the whole day around the pool, enjoying our services and Facilities and to avoid a lack of hammocks we have just established a pre booking procedure. Thank you for your helpful information.

Hopefully we will see you soon again.

Kind regards from Ibiza

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My husband and I just returned from a stay at the Nobu with our kids (6 and 8 years old) and we had an absolutely amazing time!! The hotel is stunning, the rooms were luxurious, and the staff was friendly and attentive. We only stay at five star resorts and this is certainly one of my new favorites. As soon as our car service pulled up to the hotel, we were welcomed with a breathtaking view straight through the beautiful open air lobby to the pool and the turquoise beach beyond.

My husband and I stayed in a Deluxe Junior Suite Sea View that had a very generous sized terrace over looking the family pool, the beach, and old town Ibiza. Our terrace had a plush sofa and coffee table as well a dining table with plush chairs that seats four, and still plenty of space to spare. We spent a lot of time out there. Our kids were in a connecting room next to us and had a balcony of their own that they loved. Bathrooms were oversized and had windows that could be opened to take in the beach views. I loved the separate powder room that both rooms had. While we rarely used it because we were out on our terrace, our suite also had a sofa and chairs with a coffee table inside. The decor of the rooms were exactly what I would think Ibiza would be - soft, clean, breezy, with touches of blue and turquoise. We came to Ibiza to enjoy the beautiful beach and pools outdoors, but this hotel makes their rooms so comfortable and luxurious that we wouldn't have minded staying inside:)

The hotel breakfast buffet was incredible with such a huge selection of fresh, delicious food. Almost anything you could want for breakfast - they offered! We looked forward to waking up for it everyday.

The pools were great, with day beds in the sand and and comfortable lounge chairs surrounding it. The pool menus had a great selection of food! It was so great to have high end fare options and not just your typical pool food. I was obsessed with the Repair Master smoothie and had one every day! I loved that my husband and I could lay by the pool with drinks and yummy food at our fingertips while our kids were only a few steps away exploring and swimming in the beach.

Everyone we interacted with at the hotel was kind, attentive, and cheery. Lisandro was an exceptional concierge. He was such a pleasure to work with and made sure every request we made was timely and met to our satisfaction. I could tell it was sincerely important to him that we enjoyed our family vacation. He was wonderful booking and modifying excursions, dining reservations, and day beds for us at nearby beach clubs.

And last but not least, it was so awesome to have a Nobu restaurant in the hotel. The food and service was amazing as it always is at any Nobu, except this one had scenery that cannot be beat.

Our vacation was a dream...extremely gratifying, and we cannot wait to visit again.

Room tip: Definitely get the sea view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Anna F,

first of all we would like to thank you for this incredible review.
The feedback of our esteemed clients is extremly important for us, as I helps us to grow and improve every day.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed every detail of the hotel, its installation, decoration and ubication, as well as the service provided by our staff.
We are looking forward to seeing you son again. Please contact us personally in case we could organize anything upon arrival.

Kind regards from Ibiza

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and I, and our two boys, stayed at Nobu for 5 days. I can honestly say that its the best experience that I have had at a resort that I can remember...and I travel a great deal.

When we arrived in the airport there was a text message in my phone waiting for me from the driver...who could not have been more helpful and friendly.

The hotel looks like the pictures. The staff was incredibly friendly and proactive. The pool for adults and for the kids was great. The rooms are well appointed and the beds are REALLY comfortable..and the pillows too...I'm so particular about that stuff.

The buffet each morning for breakfast was the best we've even had...and we stay at the Ritz and Four Seasons a lot. I saw a 3 star review that mentioned something about things taking too long...and honestly...that has to be made up by a competitor or something. EVERY DAY my wife and I talked about how attentive and friendly the staff was.

The food was amazing...and the cocktails too.

Its in a great location - 5 minutes to the town and docks but off the beaten path so no weirdos on the beach. We went on morning walks daily and LOVED the trails along the bay.

My wife and I (and kids) had an absolutely amazing time here...we'll be back again and again.

Room tip: Rooms look over either an adult pool or a kids pool...but all rooms have ocean views.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Will F

thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
We are very glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay and that we could deliver the service level you are used to and strived to exceed your expectations. It is our goal to give a personal and individual service to each client and convert their stay with us, into an unforgettable memory.
We really hope to see you again in the near future and remain on your entire disposal.

Warm regards from Ibiza.