Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/06/13
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$121
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

Spend one night on location. Entered the wrong date when booking. Instead of a non show fee, they postponed my reservation without any problems.

The hotel is in a great location. The rooms are fine. Breakfast great. Dive center 300m away. I recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

We were here for our summer vacation. The staff is very friendly, the room was clean. The cleaning Lady came by everyday with clean towels and anything else you needed. The food was good, sometimes you had to wait to fill the trays but the offer was quite big... we were never hungry :) the beach is close, 2min of walk. I do recomend it

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2019

I traveled with my familiy. Hotel lobby is spacious and nicely decorated. Our room was big enough, renewed, modern and clean. Bathroom was a bit dated, but clean, so I really didn’t mind that it was a bit old. Front doors need to be replaced, they are old and seem unsafe. Bed was really nice, linen clean. Sofa, where my kids slept, was not comfortable, because it was very hard. We had a room with sea view and it was really beautiful. We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel, and both meals was tasty, there was a lot to choose from, so everyone can find food they like. Beer, wine and juices at dinner are free of charge. Near the dinning room there is playground for kids.

There was only one thing I didn’t really like, and that was the staff. Workers in the restaurant (students I guess) were very nice and the same goes for cleaning ladies, but ladies at the reception could be a little nicer and more friendly. They were a bit cold, so a person doesn’t really feel welcome.

Still I recommend the hotel. Price is good, not too expensive.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2019

We (a family of three) spent a week (June 2019) in hotel Beli Kamik and we really enjoyed our stay. The room was rather spacious, with balcony. We didn't have a view to the sea, but to the park instead. The rooms were cleaned daily - towels changed, bed made... There are some playgrounds for kids outside the hotel and there is also a big playroom next to the reception with chairs and tables for drawing, a carpet with roads and also some IKEA toys. We had breakfast and dinner - both bufet enough choice, not everything was very tasty but it was ok, the soups were great. The beaches were nice and at least at this time they were not crowded, you could find some privat minibeach, but we were there at the beginning of June, so it could be different in the high season. There is free parking and wifi. There are bike trails in Krk and there is a storage room for bikes so I would recommend to take a bike with or it is possible to rent a bike in the hotel (something about 120 HRK for a whole day- don't remember exactly). Next time I will consider this hotel again I think it is good value for the money.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2019

Large modern hotel catering to tours but welcoming to independent travels/bikers. Very clean large, comfortable rooms. Good beds, nice linens. Storage room for bicycles but no pumps or tools provided. Huge dinner buffet at low cost but of mediocre quality. Breakfast, included and good.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Art P
njivice_resort, Manager at Aminess Magal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

Dear Mr. Art
Thank you for this kind feedback you have shared about our hotel and thus sharing your experience with other users of TripAdvisor so they could also find it useful. We are very glad you have enjoyed in your room as well as our breakfast. Should your travel bring you back this way, we would appreciate the opportunity to host you again.

Best regards,