“SO grateful, one of the best massages I have ever had”

ERAWAN Thai Traditional Massage - Tokyo
Ranked #1 of 143 Spas & Wellness in Minato
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “ERAWAN Thai Massage Salon opened accross Roppongi Hills in June 2004 and offers its customers the benefits of Thai Traditional Massage within an elegant yet peaceful South East Asian resort atmosphere as a key link to your full (Body & Spirit) relaxation. The Thai way to relax and balance your body's energy system, by the touch of experienced hands. We offer a whole range of therapies and massage techniques in a comfortable and relaxing setting, leaving your body, mind, spirit deeply relaxed.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Booked a massage the evening of our departure. The space is exceptionally clean, nice, pleasant. We were immediately greeted with a tea and towel (in a shape of a flower) by a polite and attentive team. We opted for the 130 minutes hot oil massage. My masseuse, Kumi, was unbelievably good: firm but not painful. My husband had Oh and was equally pleased. The massage was a delight, a combination of deep tissue with some Thai, mostly towards the end. I was in heaven after the massage. I wish I lived in Tokyo right next to this place. I would go all the time. Congratulations to a team who clearly takes pride in what they do and how the do it.

1  Thank Wanna-Vaycay
"late in the evening"
"roppongi station"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place. I got the Thai traditional massage and it was incredible. Hands both tender and as strong as iron. The hot towel - nicely scented - and tea both before and after were a special touch! If you are in Tokyo and want a massage this is the place to go. Little hard to find - it is on the 4th floor.

1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 25 February 2018

From the very first moment when you enter this Oasis type of place, to the time when you sadly have to leave, you are in expert's hands. From the tea treat to the excellent massage ( mat on the ground, which in my sense is way better than massage table) you will be treated like a VIP. Thai massage is great, mix of Thai massage with aroma is perfect for me! When I come working in Tokyo, this is the first place I go, the first place where I want to reconnect to! All therapists are great, you can't be recommended better!
I go every week and I feel the benefit! This place is a must! 120 minutes massage is the best duration since it provides the necessary quality time for therapist to do dry massage, with pressure points all over the body, before starting the oil portion. My therapist just gave back life to me lower back which suffers from too many hours of constant air travel. Thank you Erawan staff!

1  Thank gillef999
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I was visiting Japan for two weeks and happened to be in Tokyo on New Year’s Day. Tired after partying on New Year’s Eve, I decided to try Erawan for massage. My Husband had been there a day ago and recommend Eri for a massage.
I have had massages in many parts of the world and being Indian it’s second nature to look for a massage everywhere I go. I have seen my parents and grandparents always have one. But this was something else! Stretching with a massage. Eri almost reconstructed my body and I felt so light that I didn’t feel my body for a few days after that. Everyone must try a massage with her. She has a sunny disposition and magical hands.
I am just so unhappy I don’t live there!! I could be that light everyday!!
If you have a chance do try her. You are missing out on something!!

3  Thank Shefali B