“Good food good service”

Metropol Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Caguas
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, International, Puerto Rican
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had smoked chicken and "vaca frita" with rice and plantain. The food came fast, and flavorful. The service good as well. The printed menus could use a refresh and some cleaning.

1  Thank chelotrip

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Not a wow restaurant. Although service is outstanding, the food could use a more Caribbean robust flavor. Some of the food is precooked, like the tostones or Amarillo's.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Metropol is always as good, but this one was fast and great. The waiter was very helpfull. Meat was great, fish was not so great. I eat rodaballo, but it wasn’t the best. The ceviche was great!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We visited this location of Metropol Restaurant on the strength of my wife's visit to the San Juan location. She really enjoyed her meal there. Unfortunately I can't say the same about this visit. We had dinner on a Wednesday evening and the restaurant was as fairly busy. We had Mofongo, Pollo Ahumado, Camarones Empanado and Rabo Encendido. Everyone thought their meals were just OK. I on the other hand found the Rabo and the accompanying Congri to be extremely salty, so much so that I wasn't motivated to finish it.

The decor and ambiance in the restaurant was fine and the server and hostesses were pleasant but unfortunately the dining experience was just so-so.

1  Thank AB_Orlando
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

My first impression was good. The young women at the entrance were attentive. The waitress's attention was good. Something that struck me is that the menu has options for lunch. Also for vegetarians, I am not completely vegetarian and have alternatives even for lunch.

I will return with my family.