Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2019

It might be because of being there early in the season, but personally I think this hotel lacks atmosphere. I can clearly see that it must be fantastic to organize a wedding here with a small chapel being there next to the hotel, but now you see big empty spaces before you get in the restaurant or breakfast room.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2018

In September we visited the great ancient/archeological city of Sutri. Worth to stop and walk around the old city, the Etruscan site.
Worth to stay in this hotel, which is located just few miles from the city, in the countryside, you can have a peaceful place to relax after a long day. The hotel sign is visible from the road, if you arrive from Sutri it is on the right hand side, if you come from Rome which is not far away it will be on the left.
Our room was very spacious, old style furniture, very clean with a big window. You can have a choice of balcony or window. Big bathroom as well, also very clean.
Good breakfast. Excellent parking, exactly in the hotel
Very helpful staff. Mr. Santi was very pleasant, he gave us all the information we needed including were to eat in town
Excellent wi fi.
The price is a good value money. Worth staying

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Located in a rural pastoral area, very quiet . Helpful stuff . Comfortable and nice designed rooms. Nice breakfast, perfect service, very clean. Our bathroom was small and bit uncomfortable but all the rest was very good

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Like a big Manor in the countryside just som kilometers from the antic village of Sutri.
This hotel is well suited for this who seek quietness in the beautiful surroundings or those who wants to have a wedding or celebrations, they have their own chapel . Nearly all the rooms with balcony and view over the landscape.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during a trip from Florence to Rome. It was already very late at night, I was tired and the roads were extremely foggy. I decided to take a rest and searched for nearby hotels on the tripadvisor app. This hotel popped up with good reviews, I called them and they said that somebody was still attending the lobby and they had rooms available.
The hotel was easy to find and has plenty of parking space on the hotel grounds. The check in was very quick. The hotel rooms are old but well maintained and I was able to have a good rest.
The only downside of this hotel is that the walls are paper thin so at night you can hear the neighbours walking around. The breakfast capuccino was one of the best I have ever had, but I would have appreciated more choices at breakfast.
However having said that, I think that the price of the hotel is good value money and definitely worth staying in.

Date of stay: December 2017