“Best pizza around and very reasonable prices ”

Punto Fijo Urban Food
Ranked #296 of 1 663 Restaurants in Alicante
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Description: A friendly family run authentic latino gastro bar. High quality food cooked from the heart that will not damage your wallet. Traditional pizza and specialist urban burgers cooked with latino heart, the owner chefs constantly bringing new and traditional food for the customers to enjoy, then relax tasting their fine beers and wines. Off course lets not forget the little bit of rock and roll.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We passed Punto Fijo last night returning to our apartment and saw the pizzas and we decided we were going to come tonight and we certainly don’t regret it ! Fantastic food ! We watched the match England vers Belgium with a pint and a pizza great night .
Thankyou Punto Fijo
We recommend this restaurant tucked away in a quiet street in Alicante.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Staff very friendly.Nice food.Good beer at a great price.Would certainly recommend & will return when I'm in Alicante in future.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My favourite bar in Alc closed down recently so I decided to try Punto Fijo.... and wished I'd tried it sooner!
My wife, baby, friend and I went last night popped in last night for some food and a drink and were greeted by Tito, the owner, who speaks excellent english.
We ordered some Fingers de Pollo for the baby but they were so tasty and fresh (NOT nuggets!!!) we all shared them. Next we had burgers, 2 x Mexicanas and 1 x Americana. Absolutely delicious! Served with fries and BIG! The girls had a hard time to finish them! I helped!
Highly recommeded and definately better then some of the more expensive places around town.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I went there with my friend just to have a beer or two, but eventually we ended up having dinner... and it was delicious! We ordered a burger with guacamole, spicy peppers, and a pizza, I think it was called "Mercado Central". And I would definitely recommend their frozen margarita drink! You will love it!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Had a very good Italian hamburger. Tasty and juicy! The kids pizzas (cheese and ham and pepperoni) were also of Italian quality (thin and of great taste) as it should be.

Date of visit: July 2016