“Delicious dinner!”

Gasthaus zum Feldberg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband, 7 year old son & I had a delicious dinner. I had one of the best chicken I’ve had in Germany. My son had chicken schnitzel & my husband had beef kabobs. We ended the meal with hot raspberries sauce on ice cream. The outside ambiance is relaxing. We will be back!

1  Thank AshleyE1408

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Visited for dinner after searching on tripadvisor. The reviews were correct. Just simply a cute and cozy restaurant, friendly service and great tasting food. Although as Americans we struggled with the menu, the owner/server was patient and helpful. Would definitely recommend. Thanks for a great meal!

1  Thank JetsetMcEatsalot
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for lunch. Very nice and clean atmosphere. Owner of the restaurant is very friendly and serves food with a smile. Food is exceptionally tasty( Latvian,Russian & Ukrainian). Paldies ❤️.. We are coming back !!

2  Thank amlasali
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We were here the first time and were very delighted with the food and the nice atmosphere. We were the only guests at lunch time and there was nice mellow music playing in the background. The owner is very nice and banters with his guests a lot. The food was delicious and was cooked fresh to our tastes.

3  Thank neverco
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Enjoy local character, delicious wiener schnitzel, light and dark beer, and welcoming attentive staff.

1  Thank rickkenna