“Very impressed”
Review of Kealys Seafood Bar

Kealys Seafood Bar
Price range: US$14 - US$56
Cuisines: European, Irish, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very excellent service and delicious food served especially impressed by the waitress with a lovely nose ring and curly hair thank you for the lovely dinner she served us the tian crab and Monkfish the food was very tasty thank you...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We called on Sunday 17th June around 6pm.
My wife had a Rose wine that was fine but the brown head on my Guinness did not look good.
My first choice of breaded goujons of plaice were off the menu.
I then selected battered hake supper.
My wife had spicy chicken tacos strangely black in colour.
Both were Luke warm/cold.
To top it off the French fries were over cooked.
I would not rush back here and the call was actually from a recommendation from a friend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We saw this in a travel guide and decided to try it. Wow! I had the best chowder and my husband had mussels and fresh fish. Great salads and the Irish butter with homemade bread was fantastic! Wish we were in the area later on our trip for another great meal. Definitely try it if you are in the area!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We are sorry to say after having many wonderful meals in Kealys seafood restaurant that we were very disappointed of the food we received on 10 June . The food was from start to finish bland and dull . The presentation that Kealys once had always went beyond the imagination ,was now displayed like a dogs dinner . The new menu also very minimal and lacked selection and was also very expensive for the quality of food that was served .

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The strength of this restaurant is in the fish dishes. This time we had a simple bar lunch sitting outside and the quality was great. Service was both rapid and pleasant - what more could we have wanted?