Travellers Beach Hotel & Club
US$167
US$155
Agoda.com
US$93
Pa Pweza Adamsville Beach Suites(Bamburi)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Pool
US$50
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach boysindian restaurantsnack barday safariwater volleyballt shirtsall inclusive guestshalf boardanimation teamcleaned dailyour waitergreat holidayall inclusive packagebamburi beachbeach frontmosquito netindian ocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I was staying a different hotel and wanted to use their facility as they had more water sport activities. I came in walking and the guards at the gate insisted that I leave my ID and could not understand how I was walking into their hotel. When asked if the same treatment was given to people in vehicles they said no. I left and came back in a few hours in a vehicle and was let in very easily without any issue or demand for my ID. I found that to be very discriminating. If its a security measure it should apply to everyone whether walking or driving.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nyamawira
Reviewed 23 November 2017

A lot can happen in a hotel after a year. Not at the Travellers Beach Hotel. Was a pleasure to see so many "old" staff back again. Frank at the reception even recognizing you! Unbelievable! Indicating staff is well trained and motivated. Rooms, food, service still of high standard. Big compliment to Freddy Kiuru, general manager, for the dedication of all staff. To my opinion this is THE place to be at Mombasa. Also good starting point for safaris i.e. to Tsavo East National Park where herds with RED elephants can be seen.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2017

If you want good service, nice weather, good rooms, good pool, amazing views, amazing people go here.

The weather was wonderful, the hotel grounds were beautiful and our room was comfortable with a sea view. Food food was FAB. It was the same most days but it varied in style.

The Service is amazing as was the hotel in general. I loved it there and I will be returning very very soon.

Best Holiday Ever :)"

Room Tip: Stay in room facing the pool and sea
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The rooms are clean and spacious. Food is great and there is wide variety. Staff are friendly and helpful. Loved the clean swimming pool. Conference rooms are adequate and spacious. The birds (parrots and peacock) at the front area add some magic to the whole place.

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms are pretty neat but if you can afford the suite, go for it
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TBHMSA, Guest Relations Executive at Travellers Beach Hotel & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you.
We are happy that you took time to review our facility and the services offered. We appreciate the knowledge that you were satisfied by the general product and service. As such, we would like for you to be our ambassador and spread the good word around your professional and social friends.
As we look forward to hosting you again in the near future, we remain yours in service.
Kind regards,
Brigit Saru.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Rooms are nice. Could do with an upgrade but very comfortable. Excellent beds and all rooms are air conditioned. Food is excellent plus there are a lot of local bars and restaurants in the area if you fancy a change. I always enjoy my stay here. The staff are excellent. Really good bars cause I like my pint of Tusker lager. This was my 4th visit and not my last.

Room Tip: All good rooms, but try to get a sea facing room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
TBHMSA, Guest Relations Executive at Travellers Beach Hotel & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear John,

We appreciate your valued review & we would like to thank you for staying with us.I have shared your comments with the entire team as we look forward to hosting you again in the near future, we remain yours in service.
Kind Regard's,