All reviews beach boys snack bar indian restaurant water volleyball t shirts half board cleaned daily our waiter safari trip beach side all inclusive package indian ocean waiters pools kenya freddie swimming
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The rooms are clean and spacious. Food is great and there is wide variety. Staff are friendly and helpful. Loved the clean swimming pool. Conference rooms are adequate and spacious. The birds (parrots and peacock) at the front area add some magic to the whole place.

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms are pretty neat but if you can afford the suite, go for it
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TBHMSA, Guest Relations Executive at Travellers Beach Hotel & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you.
We are happy that you took time to review our facility and the services offered. We appreciate the knowledge that you were satisfied by the general product and service. As such, we would like for you to be our ambassador and spread the good word around your professional and social friends.
As we look forward to hosting you again in the near future, we remain yours in service.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Rooms are nice. Could do with an upgrade but very comfortable. Excellent beds and all rooms are air conditioned. Food is excellent plus there are a lot of local bars and restaurants in the area if you fancy a change. I always enjoy my stay here. The staff are excellent. Really good bars cause I like my pint of Tusker lager. This was my 4th visit and not my last.

Room Tip: All good rooms, but try to get a sea facing room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
TBHMSA, Guest Relations Executive at Travellers Beach Hotel & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear John,

We appreciate your valued review & we would like to thank you for staying with us.I have shared your comments with the entire team as we look forward to hosting you again in the near future, we remain yours in service.
Brigit Saru

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stayed here whilst travelling by myself to Mombasa for the weekend. Service in the hotel was excellent. Room was comfortable overlooking the pool and close to the ocean. Things were pretty quiet and we had to venture to the partner hotel next door for meals. Food was OK and nothing special. I would recommend this spot for a short stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jarrodd1

Dear Guest,
We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we would like to take this opportunity to appreciate your very nice comments on our services at Travellers beach hotel.
I am delighted to learn that you experienced friendly and professional service.I have shared your compliments with my Team Members.
It will always be our pleasure to welcome you back again.
Yours faithfully,
Brigit Saru

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

A hearty thank you to the warm and welcoming staff of this hotel for making a guest feel at home.Really appreciated the room that was spacious,comfortable,clean and literally just off the beach!The food was ok though I would love to have a taste of the local dishes too!(biryani....maybe even mahamri at tea time).All in all kudos!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angela M
BRIGIT S, Guest Relations Manager at Travellers Beach Hotel & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Angela,

Thank you for appreciating our hospitable services,food and the serenity as well.We've noted your wish to taste our local dishes which is always served during our African theme night dinners. Otherwise we are glad to host you and we do welcome you again and again to your second home away from home.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Travellers Beach Hotel & Club is ideal for business, family vacation and social events. What is outstanding is the friendly and helpful staff who always say hi to guests with a smile and take time to chat with the guests. They are always keen to assist whenever a guest requests for help. Their service is very prompt and the food is good. A variety of cuisines is served at their various restaurants ranging from Italian, Indian, African and English. I have stayed in this hotel several times and I have never been disappointed. One can take a walk along the beach or take a boat ride on the Indian Ocean while exploring sea life. The rooms are in excellent condition and very cost. There is live entertainment for the guests sometimes in the evenings. A free Spa service is available for in house guests. The hotel is in close proximity to the Nyali Mall and is near Mombasa City . The Moi International Airport is not far from the hotel. It's worth a try for local and international travellers.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Christine,

We are glad for the valued time taken to give us a positive feedback.We have shared your comments with the entire team,and we look foward to hosting you and your family once again.