“Not good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I decide to take my mum and dad out for a meal. We had a recommendation to try il Postino. We arrived and were meet a friendly waiter who showed us to our table, we sat done and ordered our drinks and food, the drinks arrived quickly, we ordered a foccia , the foccia was nowhere near what a foccia should be. The pizzas arrived , again they where over cooked, the edges we’re burnt to a crisp, the cheese was very scarce. Two of our party had pasta carbonara, this was very poor, the pasta was over cooked, the sauce was not cooked properly, again very “tight” on the cheese.

So if you are not too fussy on how your Italian food should taste, then you will enjoy the fare on offer.

I am not the type that gives bad reviews, as you see by my other reviews. Sorry guys you need to up your game.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They love our dogs, but we only take them on to the verandah. Beers and wines are good but of course best of all is their carbonara and all pizzas are excellent. Great atmosphere, good service and they do early evening which for us campers is perfect. thank you ilPostino, don't change a thing.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was really worth the trip out to Il Postino. They had great veggie pizzas (we had two varieties that I had never eaten before). The staff was very friendly and helped out our toddler to find some tools for him.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely meal out last night with a friend. The pizzas were great, some of the best I have had there for a while, so am happy the standards are improving again. Thanks guys we shall be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I also found the artwork to be charming and intriguing.

The mussels and calamari divivine, if not a little rich. But it’s great value for money and the service was good :)