Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019

We spent 3 nights at this low budget hotel. It was clean and comfortable enough with no extras. The staff was good to deal with and the balcony's facing the sea had a small table and 2 chairs to sit and watch the sunsets. A good deal for the money in the month of July. Not many places to choose from at this small resort town. Be informed the sand at the beach (a decent beach managed by the hotel staff) has this dark look to it and isn't very appealing. The other beaches in the area have better umbrellas and chairs than the hotel's beach that is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The cost for an umbrella and 2 chairs is 14 Euro, not bad but for just a bit more the other beaches in the area have better equipment to rent for the day.

Room tip: All rooms have balconies that face the sea. Pick a room on either the 3 or 4th floor for a good view.
Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank W1815AQfabiom
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel whilst on vacation in Italy. First of all the rooms were great. Clean is a must with me and my husband and I can definitely say we were satisfied. The hotel staff was great. Very friendly. The food was awesome. The seafood is great. They have a variety of dishes you can choose from. I enjoyed every dish that I had. There was one particular waiter was really funny. He made me laugh so hard. It’s a minute away from the beach. You can reserve a chair in the beach also which is a definite plus. Also there is an ice cream shop close by. Make sure to go and try their Pistacchio ice cream it’s great. There are a variety of businesses ranging from pharmacy to jewelry store within walking distance. I can say for sure that I will definitely return to this hotel when I return to Italy. From what I understand it’s a family oriented hotel which is managed by a family and this makes it even better.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

I booking Helios since four years in a row now and hence know the family owners well. Tarquinia as a nice town, without too much tourists is the place to go if you want to experience real Italian culture. Flexible service and nice food by Helios is all you need for a great Italian holiday.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

It has a nice pool which was a big attraction after a long drive. I had to ask for the air-conditioning to be turned on at Reception as they explained that it had been switched off as the room had been unoccupied. I switched it off in the room at about 3am as it was making a hell of a racket. The room was clean which a balcony from which one could just about see the sea down the road. The bathroom was adequate although windowless and with a non-functioning extractor fan. All in all, okay for a one-night stopover but not to be recommended for an extended stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

"Oh my God" - my first words when we have entered this hotel. Hopefully, we lived there just a night. The hotel is so old and frightening. We had a room for two.
Oldfashioned room and balcony and other items in the room.
Bathroom - is a nightmare. I couldn't go there. Sink, toilet, tiles are so old (20-25 years!). Price is so high. We have booked other hotels which are 10000000% better but with lower price.

Date of stay: July 2018