Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This little hotel is in the historic part of little Quimperlé. Our room on the top floor is large and comfortable. Plenty of pillows, towels, and toilet paper. No AC, but we have a fan. Owner attentive without being overbearing. Room layout doesn't place electrical outlets as ideally as I would like. I made do, but today, without my asking or saying anything, I find an extension cord ☺️.

Breakfast is a bit too sweet for our preferences. Nice home made items (including yogurt and local pastries), but mostly sweets. I'd like an egg or a bit more ham/cheese (there's only a tiny bit, and I felt bad taking it). It all was delicious …

Husband stays here for business, and I'm sure we will be here again. Recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Myself and several others stayed in this lovely petite hotel because it was an ideal, central location to stay while in Brittony, France for my daughter's wedding which was going to be held at a chateau in a small town nearby. This hotel is not far at all from Lorient Airport or any of the beaches in the area. My room was very clean and the bed was comfy. As an American, I never got use to the hotel not having small wash towels, but I survived. The proprietor was gracious and made sure we were comfortable. There are no elevators, so try to get a room on the first floor if you cannot do stairs well (not many to climb). The hotel is in a really cute village surrounded by interesting shops and eateries. Set your alarm so that you do not skip breakfast! The spread is truly a special treat. But if you're a fruit eating person in the morning, then it may not be for you.

Room tip: It's old so there are no elevators. Ask for a room on the first floor. Not unusual in many parts of France.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The hotel is well furnished and the rooms are individually decorated very nicely. The rooms we had had French windows and a typical wrought iron mini balcony. We were given a choice of rooms, some had a longer bed (for the tall among us). The hotel is in the centre of town.

The stairs are very steep, so if you are a little wobbly on your feet mighty good to know.
Car parking is up the road.
The lady wanted to know what time we would be down for breakfast the day before. We would have rathered just arrive when we were ready. At 13 euros I think the breakfast was too pricey for what was on offer.

Room tip: Let them know if you are tall and would like a longer bed
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Very nice hotel with good service and hospitality. Rooms are very confortable and clean. Very poor and not stable internet connection. Too small breakfasts almost nothing as for me. Very good localization close to center just 2 min by walk.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

The hotel is nicely situated in the old part of town and very close to the river. We had a room on the ground floor which was nice and spacious, and which could also be very comfortable for disabled or elderly persons. The only disadvantage was, that we booked and did not realise that the hotel only opened at 15.00 in the afternoon. We arrived earlier by bus from Pont Aven and had to wait a while before we could deposit our luggage. The restaurant and the food was very nice but a overpriced.

Date of stay: August 2015