“Excellent pizza for take-away”
Review of Romantika

Romantika
Ranked #7 of 7 Restaurants in Mieming
Cuisines: Italian
Description: The restaurant serves Turkish and Italian food.
Description: The restaurant serves Turkish and Italian food.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We are living nearby and order pizza here on a regular basis. The quality is consistently very good, the service is friendly and reliable, and we have never been disappointed in more than ten years. The restaurant itself may not look like much, and the terrace faces a fairly busy street, but the food really makes up for it: tasty ingredients, fluffy pizza dough baked just the right way. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The wide offer from various Pizzas and Pasta can please everyone´s hungry stomach. I appreciated the fast service and value for money. It was close to my hotel and give a variaty to hotel´s halfboard.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

What a nice place. We stayed at the Pension Seelos and came over here late at night for a pizza. Ended up with the largest one we have ever seen and very yummy. The owners were friendly and the whole place had a good vibe.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Located on the main street in Mieming, right next to the church. Ordered Pizza and a Salad. Pizza was good, but not that big (not too small either). The Salad was OK, but I'd rather they go easy on the sauce... I wish I have asked it on the side.
Service was kind, but not all employees speak good English.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

First, this "pizzeria" is run bu Turks and not Italians. No big deal, albeit it's not authentic. But most of all: pizzas are not good. Certainly not a thin & crispy crust, not even the thick chicago style. It comes more close to Pizza Hut, but after one bite I spat it out. Decor is very simple and has a disagreable smell. Maybe there are amateurs for this joint, but not me.

1  Thank johan_belgium