“Beautiful cottage”
The amazing living area in the Hayloft - warm, cosy, romantic - you'll never want to leave!
What more could you want - relaxing by the wood-burning stove enjoying a lovely night in. The cosy box bed - a lovely daytime snug or an extra sleeping space for 2
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The cosy box bed - a lovely daytime snug or an extra sleeping space for 2
The beautiful beamed bedroom with brass bed, sheepswool mattress, warm quilt and ensuite
The amazing beamed bathroom with copper bateau spa bath, shower, small sauna and twinkly lights!
The historic Grade II Listed Manor House Stables
The Manor House Stables in Winter - but still lovely and warm inside!
Lovely shabby chic unit with Belfast sink
An amazing hamper! Fresh bread, bottle of wine, flowers, local goodies and fresh veg!
The amazing wooden fridge!
You'll find organic free range eggs, sausages, organic milk and butter in your fridge
You have as much tea, coffee and milk as you want.
A trug of fresh vegetables provided for each stay - from our garden or local shop
In the summer we'll give you vegetables from our garden to enjoy
Looking out of one of the Hayloft windows to the raised beds of our garden below
The Hayloft window
Celebrating success (another Award!) in the box bed!
Another picture of the lovely living room in the Hayloft
The garden enclosed by hazel hurdles, with picnic table, sunloungers, BBQ, and basket swing
The Hayloft is decorated for Christmas!
The testimonial book - so many lovely reviews!
Floor plan of the Hayloft
We are members of Select Lincolnshire
We have been awarded a Gold rating in the Green Tourism Business Scheme
Enjoy England East Midlands Tourism Bronze Award for Self-catering Accommodation
Enjoy England East Midlands Tourism Silver Award in Sustainable Tourism
The Hayloft Box Bed, drawn by Roxana de Rond
The Hayloft Copper Bath, drawn by Roxana de Rond
The Stables, drawn by Roxana de Rond
The Stables - a view from the bottom of our vegetable garden
The Manor House Stables - on the toilet cistern!
Look for this sign at the bottom of our driveway
Weddings and honeymoons are popular here
More awards!!
You can buy gift vouchers for your friends or family
Half day courses 'just for two' - our new scheme for those staying in the accommodation
A field of rape (with the Manor House in the distance)
The Lancaster flying over our house
Lincoln Cathedral
The Petwood Hotel, Woodhall Spa
Lincoln Cathedral
The Wolds
The Manor House Stables logo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Barn -
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, England

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 74 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Italian first
Any
dchilt701
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Beautiful cottage”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Just spent a couple of nights in the Bothy cottage, arrived and had a very friendly welcome. The welcome hamper and trug full of vegetables was excellent.
The cottage is so cosy and warm , we really did not want to leave. Highly recommended.

27 Feb 2018
Thanks David, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay so much and appreciated hamper and vegetables we left for you. The Bothy is nice and warm even today with all the snow! Thanks again for your lovely review.
garyhsrve...
“Lovely find”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Booked this as a last minute getaway and was not disappointed. It is a lovely, cosy nook of Lincolnshire and although we intended to get out and about, such was the atmosphere of the place, we just popped into Woodhall Spa for a few provisions and went back, lit the log fire and settled down, chilled, read and imbibed a few drinks.

My wife loved all of the magazines and did her best to read most of them. A lovely welcome pack was left for us, all quality local, or hand made products and this allowed us to make a fantastic evening meal.

I would recommend the hayloft to anyone seeking a quiet relaxing break.

19 Feb 2018
Thank you for your lovely review and for taking the time to share it so that others can see it too. The Hayloft is a really lovely relaxing place and I am pleased you were able to feel chilled and relaxed during your stay. I'll remember your tip about the magazines and make sure I keep them topped up - so pleased your wife appreciated them! Hope to see you again sometime. It's lovely in the summer too!
organised...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay. Sherry and her husband were very welcoming”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Location is perfect for a getaway for two. We booked the evening meal for the Friday and it was lovely. Sherry and her husband were very welcoming and made sure we were well looked after. The bathroom is amazing and the deep bath was just heavenly.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Feb 2018
Thanks for your lovely review - I'm pleased you thought we were a friendly pair! I always think feeling well looked after is such an important part of a holiday and I'm glad you felt like that. Yes, the bath is great, isn't it? Glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you again sometime.
Matthew L
“Fantastic retreat”
Reviewed 10 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

What a brilliant place to escape too. Cosy and luxurious, fabulous loft bed and amazing copper jacuzzi bath.

We also did a have day bread making course, hosted by the wonderful Sherry.

I didn't want to share this review initially because I wanted to keep this find to myself . . . We'll be back!

12 Feb 2018
Thank you for your really lovely review! I am really pleased you both enjoyed your stay here so much. I am also pleased that you and Kate enjoyed your half day bread making course and good luck with future attempts! Thanks again and hopefully see you again on a future stay.
anniewatt...
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Beyond 5 stars”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The four of us stayed in the hayloft for a long weekend. The welcome pack was amazing with some of the most incredible tasting home made jam and a wonderful wine from a local brewery included. Some of which I purchased to take home.

Irwin was so welcoming making sure we had every thing we needed and answered any questions we had about the local area.

The hayloft it’s self was incredible. So homely and comfortable with a touch of Luxury. The tin bath with bubbles and twinkling lights was a fabulous indulgence. They seemed to think of everything you would need for your stay to make it extra special. From the family games, hot water bottle, all the cooking utensils and organic soaps. There wasn’t any thing I needed that wasn’t already there.

We will definitely be back, hopefully with some more of the family and enjoy the Bothy too.

I can not recommend this stay enough and can’t wait to return.

27 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your great review! I can't tell you how pleased I am that you had such a great stay and thank you for all your great feedback! I am only sorry I didn't get to meet you during your stay (I normally am, but I had somewhere else I needed to be this time), but I am really proud of the fact that my husband did such a great job! When you come back next time I will definitely make sure I am here to see you. I also hear that you liked my jam! I am just going to make some more today. It is from an original and uses less sugar but lots of carrots and apples. Thank you again for all your great feedback, I am so happy you had such a great time and we look forward to meeting you again soon! Sherry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing