Lowest prices for your stay
US$271
US$244
View deal
SAVE US$27
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$270
Hotels.comUS$244
Agoda.comUS$271
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

Schloss(hotel) Klink isn’t as old as it looks, but it’s stylish enough. It is well maintained, the rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. There are several decent restaurants nearby, in various price categories. The building can get hot in summer, and there’s no ac. Also, there is a very busy road a few hundred meters in front of the building.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018

My friend booked for our group through Bookling.com and included a request for the two rooms to have twin beds. The receptionist was not warm or friendly as we booked in and when my friend asked if the rooms had twin beds the receptionist became extremely angry and aggressive. There was no reason for her behaviour as we found both rooms had twin beds.

The rooms were spacious and clean with functional furniture.

Good location on the lake.

We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel and as with the rooms the food was simple and edible.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Castle Hotel in Mecklenburg Vorpommern. The castle overlooks the Mûritz Lake.

I found the Lakeside Room in Castle small. However it was tastefully decorated. Added plus was the view on terrace and Lake.
We went in August and it was very very hot. Air conditioning would have made our stay comfortable.

More than adequate parking, wheel chair friendly. It's perfect for children, the elderly and disabled.

There is an indoor pool, wellness and sauna. However no hairdressers.

The Hotel has four Restaurants on property, a new building with modern rooms, the Castle and the possibility to rent a cycle. The area is perfect for cyclists.

Food and dinner in Ritter Keller was average and also at breakfast. However, it was excellent at fischerhus.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The absolutely gorgeous view from the Hotel terrace made up for the less than inspiring luncheon. Cheese spaetzle (egg noodles) uninspiring and mushy. The cucumber salad, possibly yogurt based, was very good. The red beet salad, with apple and asparagus also tasty, but the accompanying potato pancakes were missing. We had to remind the waitress of the missing piece, which she eventually delivered. Beer was very tasty, (Alster) but the hotel can hardly take credit for that.
Not a particularly memorable lunch. However, the view and tranquility made up for the less than inspiring food.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I must admit that I had some kind of expectations, which perhaps were too highly set! Also because I had booked a Junior Suites.
The Hotel is divided in two parts, the castle and the Orangerie in which you find the Spa, the breakfast room and some other facilities.

The Spa facilities are ok, well kept, but nothing really special. To be underlined, the one staff in the Spa I met was very friendly. Excellent massage.

The Restaurant had a nice atmosphere, the food by all means was not good. Never mind Vegan food choices.
The breakfast for someone on a normal diet is great, fantastic choice!
Didn't understand what a Leberkaese does on a buffet in the east of Germany, but never mind.

If you are Vegan though you are stuck, apart from some pale tomatoes ( missing sunshine maybe) and bread with a vast choice of jam.
On my request for Soya milk I got a blank look and the suggestion for lactose free milk.........,(at least she gave it a try) baked beans or potatoes - no way, however, in the end we settled for a Porridge.
I must say that the coffee was excellent! The staff though was not very friendly and the table was never cleared.

At the Artus Keller I ordered Asparagus with potatoes - the potatoes did not seem fresh or in any case a very poor quality or re-heated.
Also the Fischerhus, was not really a positive culinary experience - but the waiter was friendly.

The so called Junior Suite was VERY dusty. I wrote a message on the mirror for the Housekeeper to clean it and informed Reception!
Things like this can happen, but that I did not get any form of apology is not acceptable!

The bill was not correct on checkout, I had to point that some items were missing.

What disturbed me also was that there was no assistance for luggage considering the entrance stairs - and obviously it was not pointed out that one can take a trolley on the lower floor, exit from a back door and use the elevator.
The staff in the smoking Bar were very well prepared and friendly.

They all seem small things, but combined it was a disappointment ! :(

Room tip: If you really have to go there choose the Orangerie, seems less dusty :)
Date of stay: May 2017