Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2016

You mostly don't expect a lot from at one night stay at a hotel a few kilometers from a Germany autobahn. The staff at this hotel made the difference. The hotel is super located just few kilometers off the A7 between Würzburg and Fulda. It offers a nice atmosphere, spacious and clean rooms and an excellent restaurant. The staff is second to none and makes your stay truly enjoyable. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Once again, another enjoyable stay at the Rhoener Land Hotel just outside of Bad Kissingen in Oberthulba. As a global traveler, I enjoy staying in higher quality & comfortable places at reasonable prices, and with a more personal touch. This hotel fits my style & needs perfectly. Very good quality and spacious rooms, nice location with a lot of greenery and walking areas right outside, and a really friendly staff. Also a good breakfast buffet where they will prepare eggs to order. Definitely worth a stay if visiting Bad Kissingen or traveling from Northern Europe to the South or back. They also have a few larger apartments that are great for families or friends traveling together

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here one night in 2013 and loved it. For this years trip from Norway to Italy we came back to this family run hotel, and found everything as we remembered. For a family of 5, room 215 is perfect. Not really a room, but a separate apartment on ground floor connected to the hotel building. Three bedrooms + they allowed our dog was ideal for us. Decent breakfast buffet where all five found something the liked. A gem, highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I very recently returned from my 3rd stay at Hotel Rhoener Land. The hotel receives my highest praise because of the excellent hotel management, very friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms, excellent breakfast buffet, tasty food, convenient location close to the Autobahn, closeness to the forest and walking trails, etc., etc. While there are other options for hotels, Hotel Rhoener Land will always be my first choice for hotels in the area. I very much look forward to my next stay, whenever that will be.

Room tip: All rooms are excellent and a great value. I arrived in the middle of the afternoon and my stay was planned for 11 days. Great care was taken to ensure I had the perfect room for my stay.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Gerda S
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed in the Hotel Rhoener Land for 4 nights while visiting family plus doing some sightseeing in the area. While the hotel is about 10 km outside of Bad Kissingen, it was definitely worth staying here. The room we booked was large, modern & very comfortable; two double beds, desk, couch seating area, large flat screen TV, Nespresso machine, high-speed wifi Internet (free), very clean and well serviced, etc. Great, especially when you are traveling with a teenage daughter. The breakfast was good, but typical European style. The hotel staff were friendly and very professional. We ate dinner twice in the Restaurant, but while the menu was somewhat limited, the quality of the food was good. Overall, a nice "surprise" find in the area. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: June 2013