“Great Beach View”
other travellers have booked this property
2nd Floor 3 bedroom and 1 bath unit with ocean views, balcony, and outdoor dining.
Go up the stairs to get awesome ocean views. View of the house from the beach.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Go up the stairs to get awesome ocean views.
View of the house from the beach.
Ocean view with beach access across the street
The best part...the BEACH!
Walking path to the house
Stairs to the second floor located in the back of the house.
Imagine waking up to this sunrise
Comfortable beds with brand new air conditioners
Full size beds to sleep in.
Ocean views from the bedrooms.
3rd bedroom/TV room with futon.
Satellite cable TV channels that are available.
Full bathroom with shower
Complete kitchen with all necessary appliances
Relax in a rocking chair while overlooking the ocean
More rocking chairs for guests
Take a nap in the hammock
Outdoor dining for 6
BBQ anyone?
Emergency water tank
Water pump to maintain water pressure
Outdoor shower for 3
Shared laundry room with washer & dryer
Welcome to El Uverito Beach
Cabanas available for the public
Restuarant Gran Capitan
Restaurant Donde Chinto
Restaurant El Shaddai
Restaurant Brisas del Pacifico
Restuarant Mensabe
Fish is always on the menu.
Shrimp is also an option
Horseback riding is possible
Mini-bus that makes trips to/from Las Tablas from Uverito Beach
Imagine looking at the sunset from the back patio with a glass of wine
The combination to the lock with the keys inside will be provided.
A map of Las Tablas will be provided with instructions to get into the house.
Map with several restaurants along Uverito Beach.
Map with more restaurants and the location of the house.
Enough parking even for a full-size RV.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

0U812Edan...
Yucca Valley, California
“Great Beach View”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

A great place to enjoy a walk on the beach and peaceful down time. Close to open air beach eateries making a stroll and dining a delightful experience.

Alberto G
Panama City, Panama
“Great deal in El Uverito beach”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I am from Panama and a friend of mine had to go for work to Las Tablas in the Los Santos province, so I looked if there was something near driving distance so I could go with my pet dog and take some days off.

There were a couple of listings in Las Tablas, but I was intrigued by this one in El Uverito beach since it had the advantage of being 15 minutes away (by car) from the center of Las Tablas while being on the beach.

I had been to El Uverito before so there was no problem getting there. The owner (Walter) had sent an attachment with instructions to get there and they were very detailed. It also contained everything you needed to know about the house (getting the keys, connecting to the Wi-Fi, etc.)

Even though I arrived past 9 p.m., I had no trouble finding the house or getting the keys. I proceeded to park my car in the garage and went up the stairs to the 2nd floor apartment.

The apartment was exactly as described and the photographs were very accurate. Everything was clean, all the rooms had very good a/c, the Wi-Fi had excellent coverage, the satellite t.v. had a good variety of channels and the kitchen was well equipped.

The highlight of the apartment is the upper terrace/balcony. This was my favorite spot all the time. Great view of the beach (which is a 30 second walk away) from my hammock. It also has rocking chairs and a dinner table that sits 6. You couldn't ask for more.

El Uverito is a quiet beach that has primarily private properties. There are about three restaurants nearby but in order to buy groceries or supplies, you would have to drive to Las Tablas. That was no biggie since it was a short drive and I did go to Las Tablas everyday to drop and pick up my friend from work.

All in all, this property was above my expectations and not only will I return here, but also I have already recommended it to other friends that are always looking for peaceful retreats for them and their family. Keep the good work Walter!

Travelling group: Friends
Mauro M
Los Angeles, California
“Great experience at the Uverito Beach House!”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The journey from Panama City to Las Tablas was fine, we stopped several times to enjoy the different restaurants along the way. When we arrived at Uverito at night, we saw a parade of dozens of crabs crossing back and forth across the street...that is an experience that neither my daughter or cousin had ever seen before; it was awesome. We could hear the surf of the Pacific Ocean as we reached the residence. Once inside, we got real comfortable with the AC in the 3 bedrooms, bathroom, dining on the balcony with grill, kitchen amenities, etc.
At dawn we found a spectacular sunrise, the sea was calm and seabirds were at their height. In the distance, we could see fishing boats and an atmosphere of total relaxation. Going to Las Tablas to bring back breakfast to eat on the terrace was a good start to the day!
From my experience and comments from my daughter and cousin, I highly recommend this house from the bottom of my heart. Especially the food at Rincon El Faro restaurant is very good and within walking distance. I hope your experience is as good as mine. Regards!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Internet
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
leticia c
“Comfortable romantic vacation!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Walter contacted me about a week before my stay to send detailed information about how to access the apartment and things to do in and around Uverito Beach. All of the extra information he provided made me feel more secure about where I was going and how to get around. The 2nd floor apartment was just perfect my for partner and I. We had a private balcony to enjoy the hammock and each breakfast on a spacious table. We woke up each morning to a beautiful sunrise and the beach right across the street. After searching for seashells we could rinse off at the outdoor shower. The a/c made the stay extra cozy! The kitchen was well equipped! I also really appreciated the secure parking space. Thanks again, Walter! I would recommend this spot to anyone: family vacay, solo venture, or romantic getaway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was beautiful! The home was clean and cozy!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
16 Aug 2016
Hi Leticia,

Thanks for the very positive review. We will continue to make improvements to the property to maintain high ratings.

Walter A.
gwc932277...
Omaha, Nebraska
“This property exceeds expectations and provides a great relaxing and enjoyable experience.”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We were contacted by our host two days before our stay and provided, instructions that anticipated most of our needs. Our host was available to assist with all other questions. The location is ideal because it is close to restaurants and all sorts of beach and city activities but far enough away to provide seclusion if desired. The property is a great and complete living environment. It has a panoramic view of the beach and pacific ocean, which we enjoyed while resting in the balcony hammock or while dining @ the balcony table. Close to shops, fresh caught seafood and restaurants.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing