“Fantastic cuisine ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First time and definitely not the last time I will be coming! The staff were lovely and always around if I needed anything and the food was full of flavour and more than enough for one person. Would like to say it’s one of the best Chinese I’ve had

1  Thank janemole1405

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We done our yearly visit while stopping at Slaley. We had Sam's 2 person buffet meal which was very nice although soup was only warm. Keep up the good work. P.S. The John Smith's is awful.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Have had several great meals in past years here but this was very poor. Arrived on time, took 25 minutes sitting on very uncomfortable bat furniture before ordering and didn’t get seated until over 30 minutes from arrival. The “blue plate » starter was quite tasty but tiny portions and poor value. Main course laden with onions despite requesting there to be none. Hot plate beef lukewarm as were all 3 dishes, salt and pepper king prawns not very tasty and squid with seaweed was literally tasteless. The seaweed was not finely chopped and crispy but rather soggy cabbage leaves and very oily, as were all courses. The fried rice appeared to be boiled and very small portion, as were all courses. I should have realised it was going to be a bad meal when the prawn crackers had coma straight out of a crisp packet! In addition the cleansing towels were stone cold. Sorry to leave a poor review but this was an awful meal

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We are regular visitors to this lovely restaurant...the reason why..it never disappoints..the food is superb..salt and pepper king prawns..barbecue ribs..fillet of beef in a black Bean sauce ..the list of delicious meals goes on and on.Jason and his team are always friendly and attentive.Always an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to give this place a go based on one of the reviews from a lady in London who said it had the best dried seaweed. To be frank we weren't expecting much. We generally don't eat in Chinese restaurants outside of the major cities. We stand corrected. What a fantastic meal we had here, particularly the starters. I had jumbo prawns - exquisite. My husband had chilli and peeper squid; equally delectable. The main course was a trifle disappointing in comparison, but still good. I probably wouldn't order the cod again. Nevertheless I would definitely recommend visiting this place on a trip to Corbridge.

1  Thank sonofducklow