All reviews the pub bar area peas halloumi lunch with friends beer garden food was lovely a late lunch steak homemade chips great meal dog friendly pub by chance specials board lovely place friday evening en route
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed at The Golden Lion for 2 nights recently, it was lovely. The staff were very helpful and the room was great, wardrobe, dressing table and bedside tables with drawers so plenty of storage.The breakfasts were very nice, my only con is they gave me way too much, if that is a con. But if you like your food and a comfy room go for it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Went for a drive and ended up here, lovely place, friendly staff, lovely food, big portions. We all had different starters and mains all delicious. For starter I had the portobello mushrooms and halloumi with a chilli dressing, really nice kick to it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stopped by for an evening meal having been recommended by another pub that didn't do evening meals. If another pub sent me I thought it must be worth a try. I had a good pint of beer and an excellent pizza. The dough was obviously freshly made and the topping generous. I would recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lovely warm welcome and friendly staff. Breakfast was very generous. Noisy at night with the entertainment but it didn’t bother us we enjoyed the atmosphere. Lovely town to visit, will be coming back and staying again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Set in a lovely little village of corbridge stayed with a friend, food was lovely however the room was disgusting with water damaged ceilings and walls and mould in the bathroom, was noise from very early in the morning x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends