“I'm sure it would have been fine, but it didn't...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
BackPacke...
“I'm sure it would have been fine, but it didn't happen”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I was born in Corbridge and I return regularly to the area with my wife. We were looking forward to a week in Lorna's place in St Helens St (first time) but my wife went down with some nasty virus a few days before we were due to travel from Essex. We expected it to clear day by day but it didn't and we finally had to cancel half way through the week. Lorna was sympathetic and kindly offered a few days later in the year as compensation which we are trying to arrange. So the review proper will have to wait.

26 Jun 2018
Looking forward to having you stay at No. 20 Keith
FranM334
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Beautiful cottage in the heart of Corbridge. Very responsive and helpful owner. Highly recommend to all.

24 May 2018
Hi Fran - thank you very much for your review. I'm so pleased you like our little cottage at No.20 - it's very important to me that my guests feel at home and have a lovely time. Please come again!
cowalison
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Claires Cottage Corbridge”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Excellent -lovely property.Quirky and cosy.Owner delightful-would use again.Corbridge great -lots of walks straight from the Cottage -ideal for dogs.

4 May 2018
I'm so glad you enjoyed our cottage and our beautiful village Alison and thank you very much for your positive review - please come and stay again!!
Fearless2...
“Great cottage in Corbridge”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Lovely cottage right in the heart of the town. All amenities within walking distance. Cottage was fantastic. Every little detail thought of. Lovely little welcome basket with nice goodies in. Very comfortable and and cozy. Would definitely recommend.

27 Apr 2018
Hello Fiona - thank you so very much for your positive and lovely message. I have tried to create a cozy home from home so your comments mean the world to me. Please come and stay again!!
Mrs Sheri...
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

If you are looking at this cottage don't' hesitate just book. I can promise that you won't be disappointed. The cottage is decorated beautifully throughout, spotless and feels like a home not a rental. Thoughtful gesture by owner, fresh flowers and welcome pack (including a bottle of wine) on arrival. Candles, Tea lights, DVDs and plenty of games provided too. There was everything you needed and more to ensure you had a great stay. The cottage is in a fantastic location in the village. Try The Bull public house for nice meal. The local fish and chips were great too. A visit to the bakery is a must for a sweet indulgence. Corbridge is a lovely place set in a beautifully part of the country with plenty to see and do on your doorstep. We booked a long weekend as wanted to visit our daughter at Uni and wanted to bring our dog along too. Our only regret is that we didn't stay for longer but this will now be our regular stay. Read no more, just book.

14 Mar 2018
Thank you so so much Sheri for your absolutely lovely review - please come and visit again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing