“Good icecream, nothing special”

Gelateria Nonna Papera
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Cantu
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This "gelateria" serves good icecream with a good variety of flavors. The standard is relatively high, quality and taste are average, but nothing that special.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The ice cream is the best I ever had and I had a lot in my life. They have a lot of different tastes and very exceptional combinations as well. Luckily I don't live close otherwise I would have diabetes within days plus 200 kg. For this ice cream I would skip any other meal!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent ice cream... if is not the best it is one of. The "pistacchio" is amazing one.
As the lemon and the chocolate... it is a local "gelateria" but very knew in the city and trip advisor. The points got here are real... I will be back there to taste all flavor.

Highly recommended... it is unmissable.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Saturday afternoon, on the way back from my daughter’s softball match, we noticed this small ice cream shop with a lot of people outside enjoying gorgeous ice creams.
We decided to stop there and try.
What a wonderful surprise! One of the best ice creams of my life. Actually I love ice cream and I don’t lose any occasion to experiment new ice cream shops.
Ice cream almost perfect with great tastes and wonderful waffle.
If happen to you to stroll around Cantu, and you want to taste a great ice cream, don’t miss Nonna Papera. For sure a paradise ice cream

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is a good place to stop by and treat yourself to an unforgettable gelato on a hot day! The staff were polite and the place is clean. It's a pleasure to recommend it.