“The beast Schnitzel ever”
Review of Restaurant Tenne

Restaurant Tenne
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Hosbach
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited this restaurant whist we stayed in the hotel next door.And I must say the portions are huge and the schnitzel was amazing.
The German beer is tasty and the views are top.

We will definitely recommend to visit this place.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

The meals they served there were the typical "classics" one finds in traditional german restaurants, with the big difference that the quality of the products was very good, no chewing gum steaks. The service was very accomadating and helpful, all in all to be recommended.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Great atmosphere, helpful staff. They serve great food and offer a good choice of wines. Ask for the good stuff when ordering a digestif

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I visited this place twice as I have been staying in the adjacent Hotel. The food is good German standard and has some seasonal highlights such as asparagus. Nice views and outdoors once the weather gets warmer. The Hotel rooms are average and for the pricing a bit too old.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Not an enormous extensive menu but for red meat eaters (like myself ;-)) the food was YUMM. Even if I'm in the neighberhood on a businesstrip, I'll pop in and have me a "rumpsteak".