“Wasn’t impressed ”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here as I thought the previous reviews we’re pretty good so I figured it was a safe bet. Service was good but it was also a slow night. The pizzas were ok but not great, a bit oily. The house red wine was surprisingly really good. This is fine for families and if you have picky eaters but I wouldn’t go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hidden in a small village a stones throw from the devero over the pedestrian bridge Great food and service open until last order 10............

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at La Giara regularly now for over 2 years (I estimate at least 40 times!). Every time I travel to the Milan area I make a point of having at least one dinner here. I am truly disappointed if my schedule does not allow me to visit.

Wide varied range of meals and each one is cooked perfectly with nice presentation. The pizza is my favourite. Deserts are also interesting and of course the tiramisu is fantastic.

Staff very friendly and prices are reasonable. Can’t recommend it enough.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The bean soup, the steak and the pizzas are fantastic. Friendly, knowledgeable staff with excellent English make the experience very enjoyable.
Staying at the nearby Devero hotel? Recommend a visit here.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

It was a business dinner and its just 5 mins walk from AS hotel in cambiago, they had variety of food, imagine we had pizza as appetizer, the pasta was the best choice i made .