“Memorable Experience”

East Sussex Falconry
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I bought this experience for my husband as a Christmas present and I’m so glad I did. We were both absolutely enthralled with the birds and had the opportunity to see a Harris hawk, barn owl and Lanner falcon up close and watch them fly through the woods and grounds of Herstmonceaux Castle. Gerard and Adam were knowledgeable, enthusiastic and fun. I would thoroughly recommend this experience and can’t wait to return for the afternoon session to see some different birds.

Gerard S, Owner at East Sussex Falconry, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Brilliant! Very happy to hear you enjoyed your half day with us! We look forward to seeing you both again.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"hawk walk"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a magical experience my daughter and I will never forget! Gerard and Adam were absolutely brilliant! Gerard has a such positive energy it's impossible not to want to learn as much as we can about falconry and the various birds of prey. We will most definitively be back! (and I know my father has already booked to bring other grand children.)

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So glad you enjoyed your time with us, do hope to see you again in the future!
Indeed, your Father has booked another experience and we look forward to welcoming him again and meeting more family!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The full day falconry experience was honestly one of the best things I have ever done and would recommend it to anybody!

Gerrard and Adam are fantastically passionate and knowledgeable hosts and build your confidence in handling the birds quickly when you see their close bond.

The birds are simply fantastic and you quickly became mesmerised by them with a wide range of species and activities through the day.

This was a birthday gift for me and my girlfriend was there as a spectator - but both of us were able to get involved with these brilliant birds and had a fantastic day, Set in a beautiful location.

If you are considering this then I urge you to go for it, Well worth it but you will be left wanting more!

Thank you Alex! Such a lovely review, so glad yourself and you girlfriend enjoyed your day with us. Please do come and see us all again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An incredible way to spend an afternoon! Gerard and Adam were both very knowledgeable and the birds were clearly very much loved and well looked after. What a fantastic experience in the beautiful grounds of Herstmonceaux Castle.
I can't recommend this experience and East Sussex Falconry enough!