“An incredible experience ”
Review of Skydive Hinton

Skydive Hinton
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Brackley
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Visited weekend of the 24th March for a friends 30th, unfortunately weather called off our planned jump date but the Hinton team were able to book us (8) onto the end of the next day when the weather was due to be (and was) much nicer!
The gentleman who did our briefing on the Saturday was such a great guy, really thorough but had the ability to take the serious edge off and kindly answered all my nervous questions!
The Sunday saw me paired with my tandem instructor Ed, and I couldn’t thank him enough! So calm and so friendly, he really helped me get through the nerves! An experience I will never ever forget. Thanks Ed x

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"weather was great"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We used Hinton Skydive Centre for a charity dive last week 16/03/2018 and what an amazing experience we had. The guys at the centre could not have been more accommodating and helpful if they tried, 2 of our group were particularly nervous but these guys really are the best at what they do they put fears to rest and supported us all the way. They truly made the experience the best it could be. In particular Stuart, Shep and Jeff were amazing.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Had a great time, nice chilled out DZ with good facilities onsite, lots of space to pack and good range of gear in the shop.

Definitely be coming back when the weather perks up!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I can’t express how amazing every single person who works there are, they made me feel safe amd excited even though I was super anxious. I’ll be back in the summer!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I visited here today Sunday the 4th February to do my tandem skydive I was welcomed with a lovely lady who was very helpful went through to do a bit of training our instructor was called Matt he was amazing and I’d like to thank him for being so fantastic throughout the morning I was there I had a lovely morning thank you to all the staff you do an amazing job keep up the good work guys thanks again Matt.Sharon Franklin