“Magical place”
Review of Meraki

Meraki
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Agia Marina
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: This place is seasonally closed for the winter. It will reopen for the summer season.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visiten Meraki twixe during our visit at agia marina. Amazing food and great service. I really recommend this place if you like to have great Greek food and spend a magical dinner at a wonderful restaurant with a stunning view.
Something I will remember for a long long time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There was two waithers, they where quite nice. I was recommended a beef and it was very delicious, good and soft meat.
I paid and the man behind the counter was very nice!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very cozy restaurant. Great food and great service, definitely a place I will visit gain with my family!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The title of this review is a quote from a Beatles song and sums up exactly how I feel about this restaurant.. I will always remember in particular Yorgos and Sonia who are part of the family who operate this excellent establishment. I will remember the Kleftiko style three meat dish which was so different to any type I have tried before, the delicious walnut cake with ice cream and the very drinkable local white wine. My wife was impressed by her local dish of stuffed chicken breast and cheese pie and honey dessert. Added to this was a complimentary plate of fruit and an unusual strawberry flavour raki. Normally I prefer straight raki and loathe honey raki but this version worked for me. By opting for special dishes and having desserts moved the price range to the mid 40+ euros but in this case worth every cent. Hope to return to this restaurant again and again and try more of the extensive menu and enjoy the delightful charm of Yorgos and Sonia and the rest of the staff.

1  Thank Rob L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food is delicious, the wine superb and the view to the sea lovely. It would have been a wonderful experience but for two things:-
1. The waiter and waitress ran around constantly not making for a relaxing time.
2. Our mains arrived before we had finished our shared starter !!
All in all far too rushed for our liking.