Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$115
TravelocityUS$115
eDreamsUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Booked first one night after a long Motor trip of 5600 Km across Europe, before my cross over to Greece. finally stayed 4 nights and discovered lovely villages around Maglie and coast. Highly recommend you discuss with Veronica which villages and roads to discover with the motor, car or mountain bike and with Chaira the Restaurants and shops around.the are such a team of of experts. Chaira booked me a table by Alex in Lecce - highly recommend - suggest you treat your yourself with the special menu - believe we had 8 courses with a lovely dessert.
For coattails and some nice drinks I recommend Cubi - the 3 guys know how to make great cocktails and have a large G&T selection and apparently won several international cocktail competition awards. (English spoken)

Honestly, it is such a lovely hotel which is managed by a great young team overseen by mum & Dad.

I extended my stay to a total of 4 great nights sleep and had my lovely breakfast served by Christian while your room is served by Marie .G. Nothing is too much or difficult and all go that extra mile to make you smile and feel at home. They even repaired my short :-), was so nice of them.

The team speak several languages what is not the case at all in the other hotels around

The girls and Christian are far more approachable and hospitality is so part of their DNA among the entire team. Great value for money It is arty hotel but at the same time very cosy and homely.

Shopping around are large available, otherwise Lecce could add that extra money spending to your holiday. Everybody, takes a rest between 12.30 and 3.30 what is relaxing but good to know incase you require something urgently.

Enjoyed my stay really from the moment I arrived and left relaxed and chilled out for the next part of my trip.

Thank you Chaira, Veronique , Mum, Mary G. and Christian for having me as your guest!

Room tip: Suggest you phone Chaira directly who speaks fluent English French and of course italian on
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JUNGLEBOOK1000
cdfMaglie, Proprietario at Corte Dei Francesi - Historical residence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Dear "Mr Jungle", You are very kind, thank you for your precious opinion: your experience is our success and inspiration for who will come. We hope to continue to improve ourselves always. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again! A hug from the Salento! Veronica

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Booked this starred hotel for two nights. Very centrally located. The room was comfortable. We had concerns with the bathroom that was extremely small with no room to place toiletries. The other concern was that the air conditioner kept turning off and we had to keep resetting it.The breakfast was ok.Don't think we will be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

A beautifully restored building that gives a new life to an old tannery. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the breakfast buffet delicious, the people welcoming and helpful. The terrace offers a place to quietly take the sun or a glass of wine at night

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have been staying at Corte Dei Francesi during several trips to Salento. The place resonates with historical tones. I can’t help but being transported to another time when there. The hotel is centrally located within walking distances to restaurants, bars and shops.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018

A very friendly, laid-back and tasteful hotel with a great breakfast and über-chic decor set in an old tannery very near the atmospheric old town centre. Highly recommended for holiday and business alike.

Date of stay: May 2018