“Fail”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jollibee
Cuisines: Philippine, Fast food
Description: Telrephone + 63 44 463 8549/ 463 8550/ 600 1763.
Description: Telrephone + 63 44 463 8549/ 463 8550/ 600 1763.
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I just bought a take order today. Since I was on hurry, I forgot to check on it before I left. The cashier gave the wrong order. Though I eat it, it's still just so disappointing.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Lovely and juicy chicken - it brought the inner child in me .... French fries to die for ...... a very worthy alternative to McD!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Situated right in the central market of Cabanatuan, this Jollibee can be very busy with sights, sounds and slight off smell typical of a market. They have comparable food quality with other Jollibee branches but I'd still prefer to dine somewhere more relaxing.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I paid for our food using the Jolibee card, I asked the cashier to load up P500 in my card so I can earn some points with our purchase, the cashier ended up loading P800 and she said we have to pay for the P800, I wasn't bringing extra cash then. I told the staff to just cancel it or give me a new card. We we're in a hurry so we ended up leaving the card. The staff gave us her phone number and that she said we have to come back the next day for the card, until now we haven't return. I felt bad about it, we love Jabi generally.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Mahal. Mahal tlg ng anak ko si jollibbee lahat ng foods gusto nya specifically the chicken and French Fries

Date of visit: May 2016