“No Hana resto now is Maru korean restaurant”

Hana Korean Cuisine
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

No Hana resto. Its Maru resto! This was closed down a few months ago. I already reported this. I live near here so I know!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 May 2017

For Korean food, there aren't many options in Cabanatuan City. There are a few chains and then Hana Korean Cuisine. Considering this fact, this restaurant is still overall pretty good. I've taken my family here 3 times now and have enjoyed our meal every time. The bulgogi is not my favorite, but the kimchi stew and budaejjigae are good options.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017

They serve definitely authentic Korean cuisine because the owner is a Korean national but then I found it not so much appealing to my taste buds. But then again, it was a good experience dining there not only because of the very accommodating owner and staff, great service indeed but also because of the Hanbok costume wearing experience. We really enjoyed taking photos wearing their traditional Korean dress.

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank Weng845
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Worst Bulgogi I've ever had. Gave my jaws a total workout very tough meat. Also the 1st Korean restaurant that I've been to where the rice was extra.
Service was good and because it's the only Korean restaurant in town we will try it again just order something else.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

They say its authentic Korean but we were disappointed with pur experience. They catered the food more on the Filipino taste rather than being authentic Korean. We ordered this dish thinking it was what we have tasted in US before but to our surprise the broth has some sort of "bagoong" in it. It was rip off too because the shell seafood in the broth was overcooked and tough. The beef bulgogi was too sweet and was kinda weird because there was some shredded lettuce or cabbage mixed with it. The rolls and potstickers were good though.

Date of visit: October 2016