US$105
US$60
Travelodge
US$173
US$140
Travelodge Huntingdon Fenstanton(Fenstanton)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$127
Hotels.com
Reviews (1 934)
1 934 results
All reviewsspa breaklovely spaspa staffpenthouse suitepark and rideseparate showersteam roomhen weekendrestaurant staffsunday morningtwo night staytea and coffeebiscuitscambridge belfrybreakaway clubmorrisonswedding
12 - 17 of 1 934 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary we had an amazing stay at the Belfry. We were upgraded to a penthouse suite (Cubitt) which was a lovely surprise. The hotel is situated just outside Cambridge close to a park and ride, staff are very helpful and the food delicious. We will certainly return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Darren T, General Manager at The Cambridge Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kirsty S - Firstly congratulations on your 20th wedding anniversary! Thank you for the lovely review, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second visit - and on a special offer too good to resist!
We were offered a room upgrade (at extra cost) shortly before we were booked to stay, which I declined as our room last time was huge and with everything we could ask for ( and as far as I knew had been a standard room).
Our room this time was smaller and with one or two things missing - such as the fridge - so actually I think this was a standard room this time.
However it was fine, good size and with a choice of both a bath or a shower cubicle. The room was well furnished and had a better view actually!
We ate in the restaurant on the first night which was quite busy, and in the bar the second night. The food was well presented and we enjoyed our meals on both nights.
Staff are helpful and professional - a small problem with our bill was swiftly resolved.
Large car park and the hotel is situated near some useful shops and a supermarket with petrol station if needed. A little way out of Cambridge but access is good.
We like Cambridge and the hotel so will likely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Darren T, General Manager at The Cambridge Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Keephoping - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very nice hotel, the service was excellent, I was made to feel very welcome, my room was of a high standard, the bar area was spacious, the restaurant was welcoming, sits by a lake, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear RICKPE - Thank you for the review. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your experience with us and we would love for you to return in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came for a spa weekend for my sister's hen do. Can't fault it whatsoever. The staff were excellent, particularly Connor who went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay! Food was excellent and the spa was good.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear MarieH2468- Thank you for the 5 star review! We really appreciate the kind comments. I will pass on your feedback to Connor who will be delighted to hear you had a great stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited the Spa and stayed in the hotel for a Hen Do. Started with a fabulous lunch then went to the spa for relaxation and treatments. My only feedback for the spa, they try and fit too many people for treatments in one day and if there is an issue they over run a little, which could affect later plans or the next customer, as it has a knock on affect. The ladies do need a little time to sort themselves out, go to loo or have a quick drink. However the treatment was great. I recommend Oliver. the pool is warm. We had very tasty meal. Connor was looking after us was extremely good humored, attentive and went above and beyond. A true credit to Q Hotels.

Room Tip: Bus to City by Morrison's. Lots of parties etc on weekend.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jan H -Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate all your feedback and I will pass on your kind comments to Olivia and Connor. We would love for you to return in the future.