“Haweli Twyford...excellent as always”
Review of Haweli Twyford

Haweli Twyford
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Twyford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine dining
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Another lovely meal at Haweli, in-laws over for the weekend and they couldn’t wait to visit again too! Beautiful food, lovely atmosphere and the team were their usual friendly happy self who cannot do enough for you to make sure you are enjoying your meal. Sunday buffet is awesome value for money as well so worth a cheeky treat instead of a roast!
We have even made Haweli our Boxing Day family dinner as we know we will always come away happy and well fed! Thanks guys, see you again soon!

3  Thank SamSy10

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I live in France, so I need to get my fix on a good curry every so often. Several times, on my visits to family and friends in the Twyford, I've visited the Haweli, because it's so good. This time I had prawn patia and puree, followed by king prawn dhansak, with an excellent gin and tonic (fever tree and Hendricks) and a very good Sauvignon black

2  Thank Mouxetaire
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely awesome dinner, butterfly prawn starter and baby lobsters for the main course, awesome food and great service

3  Thank Dave A
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

So disappointed that Wargrave shut down, however our experience at Twyford was superb, the food was great and the service was excellent as always! We will be back! Thank you!

2  Thank unruly007
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and good service, food is absolutely delirious, will deffo revisit to stuff my face!

1  Thank Karim H