“Excellent food”

Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great food, even though they were busy and it was a Sunday: great service. I had the monkfish in prociuto and a glass of vg chardonnay

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect spot for family gathering for Sunday afternoon birthday party. Great space, perfect garden for kids. Easy to arrange too.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We came for a 50th birthday but arrived early and had a quick bite. Food was fabulous. But what sets this apart from so many establishments these days was the staff/service. They treated us like we were valued regulars; so friendly and helpful. Will be back for a full meal for sure.

1  Thank Claire H
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Went with friends for lunch. All had a different main course and a different pudding testing chef John to the limit. We all agreed that the large portions of well cooked food washed down with a local beer were very much to our liking.Friendly service and fair prices also made the day a most pleasant experience.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I took my wife for a surprise dinner out and we had a lovely time. The food was great and the venue is very romantic. I had a lamb shoulder which was enormous and extremely tasty. My wife had the fillet steak which had an enormous price tag but I'm told it was very tasty too. She had some Thai noodle starter which she liked. The only downside was the slightly underwhelming mushroom soup. If this had more going on this place would've had 5*.

Unsure how suitable it would be for an evening meal with children but I don't think it's marketed as such.

A seriously good meal out

1  Thank Tim P