“Scrumptious Steakhouse”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My family & I recently dined here. Great ambiance, friendly staff, wide menu selection, one of the best succulent steaks we have ever tested, portions are generous, value for money and barely no waiting time. Stocks a wide variety of wines to complement your menu selection. Overly scrumptious cuisine. I must say it's one of our favourite restaurants now. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

A great steak house in the Netherlands that has steaks as good or better than a Texas steak house. Great staff and atmosphere with superb service. I recommend them highly for a great meal and quality service.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Great steaks and friendly staff! Coming from Texas to a small town in the Netherlands, this is a great place to have a great steak and good beer. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Very good Argentinian restaurant in Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands. I started with an appetizer of empanadas, with were served wit a tasty sauce. They have a great selection of steaks and I settled for the Mixed Grill to avoid picking just one. The chorizo and beefs were great. They serve with a choice of french fries or grilled potatoes. The fries were disappointing, but the grilled potatoes were very good. Prices were on reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 27 May 2015

My boyfriend and his brother love coming to this place for years. The spareribs were really good and the portions were generous too. I couldn't finish it and they even give a 2nd serving of ribs for free.

The meats are well marinated and cooked well. I had the Costillas La Cabana which was slightly sweet and it was all right but I liked Costillas los Andos which my boyfriend ordered.

We got a booth near the front of the shop so it takes some time to catch the servers attention especially when they're busy chatting over the counter with their colleagues.

Date of visit: May 2015