“Best Thai Massage”
Review of Nuat Thai Panglao

Nuat Thai Panglao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome and come experience the pleasure of relaxation. Massage therapy is an excellent method for attaining and maintaining good physical and mental condition. Our well trained and experienced therapist are ready to accommodate you. Come and personally experience the magnificent feeling of lightness and relaxation, which comes after massage. In the serene and pleasant atmosphere of the Nuat Thai Massage Panglao you shall relieve your stress and give you a peaceful mind. "There is no instrument more precise than the human hand"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I found this place out of the blue and one that was found in TripAdvisor. Thus, we decided to pay a visit. The prices were really cheap and service was good!! i personally did 1h30mins of full body thai massage, deep tissue. It was so good and it was of the best massages i had over the years. i would recommend this place to all travellers coming to panglao to must try this place.

All reviews
"male masseur"
"harold"
"techniques"

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Having had literally hundreds of Thai massages in and out of Thailand, this was easily the best Thai massage I've had in 20 years outside of Thailand, and better than many inside of Thailand.

They are trained at a massage school that uses the techniques from Wat Po in Bangkok, and it shows. Ask for Frank, he was incredible. We also had Swedish massages, and whilst they are also very good, becuase of how popular this place is, they Swedish massage beds are very close to each other and there is really not enough room for people to pass by each other while massaging, so you get bumped, while the Thai massage is done on a large mattress on the floor so lots of room.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Usually I go for one hour. But this time I had the 90 minutes and it was far out. All my neck and shoulder aches were gone. I especially liked the part where she massages my face. Sheila is the best!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My massage has been done by a boy (after the recepcionist has asked me if it was okay and I‘ve given my approval). I have had a shoulder, back and head 60min non-Thai massage.
I have requested a normal relaxing massage.
They asked me if I wanted medium or strong massage before starting and if I wanted to add oil.
The guy has been very polite and has done an awesome massage and when he did the head massage it was so great that I almost fall asleep. I liked it so much and I recommend you all to go if you need a relaxing massage.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 May 2018

After a hard days site seeing my friends and I thought we'd treat ourselves to a relaxing massage, after being welcomed with big smiles we were ushered to our respective tables quietly and efficiently. I chose the Swedish massage and was blown away by the strength and accuracy of my masseuse, clearly experienced she worked out my muscle soreness and I floated outta there. Very nice experience would recommend to anyone.