“Brst massage I ever had”
Review of Nuat Thai Panglao

Nuat Thai Panglao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome and come experience the pleasure of relaxation. Massage therapy is an excellent method for attaining and maintaining good physical and mental condition. Our well trained and experienced therapist are ready to accommodate you. Come and personally experience the magnificent feeling of lightness and relaxation, which comes after massage. In the serene and pleasant atmosphere of the Nuat Thai Massage Panglao you shall relieve your stress and give you a peaceful mind. "There is no instrument more precise than the human hand"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Usually I go for one hour. But this time I had the 90 minutes and it was far out. All my neck and shoulder aches were gone. I especially liked the part where she massages my face. Sheila is the best!!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"techniques"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My massage has been done by a boy (after the recepcionist has asked me if it was okay and I‘ve given my approval). I have had a shoulder, back and head 60min non-Thai massage.
I have requested a normal relaxing massage.
They asked me if I wanted medium or strong massage before starting and if I wanted to add oil.
The guy has been very polite and has done an awesome massage and when he did the head massage it was so great that I almost fall asleep. I liked it so much and I recommend you all to go if you need a relaxing massage.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

After a hard days site seeing my friends and I thought we'd treat ourselves to a relaxing massage, after being welcomed with big smiles we were ushered to our respective tables quietly and efficiently. I chose the Swedish massage and was blown away by the strength and accuracy of my masseuse, clearly experienced she worked out my muscle soreness and I floated outta there. Very nice experience would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I’m always skeptical about Places that advertise Thai Massages because I’ve been to Thailand and have had authentic Thai massages. However, this place exceeded my expectations. My first advice is to book a reservation a day ahead. Otherwise you might have to wait an hour or more for a space.

There are many types of massages you can request- Thai, Swedish, foot, or any combination thereof. I opted for one hour Thai and 30 minute foot. I was assigned a male masseur who washed my feet before leading me to a private room. The actual massage bed was just a foam mattress on the floor. Again I was skeptical. I changed into their massage shorts and laid down face first.

The massage initially felt more Swedish than Thai. Nothing wrong with the massage though. He slowly and methodically worked out the kinks in my back. It was actually pretty good.

When he had me face up, is when the real Thai techniques began. He put me in the traditional Thai positions that I remember from Thailand. He had me hold his writs as he pulled and twisted me in various pretzel positions. I didn’t think I was that flexible. Afterwards I felt so great.

Date of experience: March 2018