“A stunning villa!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Tanah Lot, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 33 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dutch first
French first
Any
Kalledb
“A stunning villa!!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Last december my girlfriend and me stayed in this beautifull villa for a few days. It was a gret experience, the villa is beautifull, the people working at the villa are very friendly and the surrounding is quiet and relaxed. Everyday waking up and stepping straight into the pool, after that breakfast and the staff arranged daytrips all over Bali for us. We loved our time at the villa.

Value Service
74daantje...
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
“Beautiful area, excellent villa, friendly staff”
Reviewed 24 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

For our third time Bali we stayed at villa Ayo.
And this was a very good choice! Beautiful villa where you can escape from all the Bali hectic. But also still within a good distance from where it all happens! Rooms are spaciuos and comfortable and there is even a tower which gives you stunning lookouts over the ricefields, ocean and sunset. The beach is on walking distance from the villa. And its good for surfing as there were multiple surfers out there.
We have been to different villa's before but the service of the staff was overwhelming. They can help you with evrything. Also have good suggestions for trips, restaurants etc.

Definately recommended to couples or friends but also families!

Value Service
Sundae696...
Christmas Island, Australia
“beautiful stay at villa ayo-ka”
Reviewed 6 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I spent 10 nights here in dec..we had a very relaxing time. staff..
Cetig and Abo Mia..looked after us so well Cetig arrange every thing for us.. motor bike .. driver.. washing .. even found a local sewing lady to take up dresses ..which I had bought that were to long for me ..(at a cost of around $5 aus ..to cut/hem 7 dresses ) ..arranged for hotstone massage at villa ..ladies come to the villa ..set up ..in out door room..we had two on different days..we were intending on havin one every second day ..but seemed to be always off doing something..ANY WAY THEY WERE AMAZING ..ONE HOUR HOT STONE MASSAGE IN PRIVACY OF OWN VILLA $17 AUSTRALIAN
nothing is a problem .Abo Mia.. made our breakfast everyday ..we always seemed to be out for lunch ..but she also cooked us beautiful dinners on 3 different nights..
you just give her the money for groceries ..I think after she gave us our change back ..dinner for 2 of us including dessert was around aus $10 it was beautiful food.. it is very peaceful at villa ayo ka.. our driver alit.. also drove us in to seminyak for dinner and ..canngu ....Villa Ayo Ka is probably 15 mins from Canngu by car..we loved being out here..very relaxing..loved going up to the tower at the end of the day to have drinks and watch the sun set.. very relaxing..We would definatley come back here and recommend to anyone ..who wants a beautiful place to relax .and "just be"..we never stay in full on tourist areas we..love the peace and tranquility of villa Ayo and the service and kindness of all staff

Location Cleanliness
Riva M
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“a nice place to be in a calm place”
Reviewed 3 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

I was here twice. Last year on a honeymoon with my husband,we stayed at villa ayo de. A nice place to get relax and enjoy our time. Beside the pool there also provide someone to cook whatever we want. And they also help us to arrange couple massage and it was a nice bali massage.
The second time i stay was last 2 month. I went back with my family and stay at villa ayo ka. It was even better because they help me to provide anything especially because i spent holiday with my 7mnth baby.

View from villa nice and the most important it only took a little time for us to enjoy sunset at the beach near villa.

Overall this place is very nice for me,weather for a couple or even a family

Location Cleanliness
Travelling group: Family
Singapore.
Reviewed 15 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing