“Great meal!”
Review of La Nona

La Nona
Ranked #124 of 176 Restaurants in Port de Pollenca
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely meal, friendly Scottish man on front of house and great value! Would definitely visit again..

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Walking up the seafront we decided to try La Nona as the day before I'd noticed a lady grinning from ear to ear with the food she'd been served. Three adults and two young boys (2&3) their pizza selection is vast, 22 I believe, plus many other dishes (the skewers are NOT small!) The pizzas were also beautiful - the prawns on the seafood pizza were massive and absolutely gorgeous. The calzone looked awesome and the lemoncello at the end of the meal a nice touch. Seeing my youngest kick off for ice cream at the shop next door, the front of house gentleman disappeared and brought an ice cream back for both my boys. Excellent service that he didn't have to do but did anyway. The views from the seating area are hard to beat too. Was on the island a week and we came back to La Nona as we knew we'd be eating well, which we did both times.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We are there tonight...3 of us.2 pizza and a pasta. I did look at drink menu for prices as i am from Yorkshire and like to know what the prices are..
I did not see the price of the beer but thought it can't be too bad. €6.95... Not a happy bunny. Food ok. Staff very poor. Beer a rip off.
Pasta portions poor and had to have half the wife's pizza to fill me up.
Would not recommend. Go to nicos and be treat well.

2  Thank Andy9900
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Pizza average. But it is not okay that they don't take credit card. And don't inform about it on a sign.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

On reading the reviews I had to check that I had visited the same place. Ordered the chicken kebab and it was really good, fresh with lots of veg. Would definitely recommend and when I’m back in Puerto Pollensa I will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Sarah J