“Irresponsible beyond belief!”

Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza fine, service fine, then one of the staff went onto the beach and took ages to fire up a candle lantern, the gentle breeze was inshore- and off it went - in shore. I stopped him and asked him about the lantern, I asked him if he knew where it would have come down as clearly the wind was not enough to exhaust it of it fuel, he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I said that the country was tinder dry and could set fire to fields, trees, his reply ‘you are sad we only do this once a month!’ Very glad to say that a Spanish family sat at he next table offered us their support as we left

1  Thank amandacH4897LV

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went here our first night in Puerto Pollensa. The food was delicious and very
inexpensive. We had pasta and piazza.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Staff were ok but not the best customer service. Lots of gluten free options for pizza pasta and risotto but gluten free pizza had to go back for another blast in the oven as it wasn't cooked properly in the middle ( most coeliacs have probably experienced this ) This meant that my dining partner had nearly finished by the time mine came back out again. That said once it had been cooked further it was lovely. But I had a plate that was cracked in two places .... so not the best for hygiene.

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

3rd year back, what has happened to this place.....simple take out pizza, where I truly believe the chef forgot the add the toppings, shocking food, they are clearly ripping customers off and charging a fortune. This was my favourite place to eat a few years ago, excellent service, quality ingredients, plenty of it and fully loaded- sadly this isn’t the case anymore. Reviews are not what they used to be, you guys need to read the feedback and address ASAP otherwise I fear you will not be here next year!!!!

2  Thank POV4
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We enjoyed a relaxing Italian Pizza on the front overlooking the beach. Good value and service.The headwaiter new his stuff!!