“Excellent meal ”
Review of Casa Vila di Mare

Casa Vila di Mare
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my husband had a lovely evening here . We had a pizza, garlic bread, a prawn and quinoa salad . The salad was gorgeous beautiful flavors . Everything was perfect . The setting is first class beautiful views of the bay. Very reasonable and we enjoyed after dinner drinks whilst looking out over the bay . This was one of my favorite meals of the holiday. I highly recommend a visit. Thank you for a lovely night .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took over 15 minutes just to get asked for a drink. Another 40 to get our meals which were not the best food I've ever eaten and very sickly. Asked for the bill 3 times- clearly the staff have short-term memory loss.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First visit here let me say most of the food was vey good but the service and organisation was terible slow and bring part of meals out when hot plate was 15 mins away cold chips not Good for a amazing looking and very expensive place we will not be back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was able to book a table here with a front view. Everyone was polite, although I found it difficult to get the attention of the staff to order food or drinks. And was waiting a while to be served. When the food came it was magnificent. We had the Ravioli Nachos and they where cooked to perfection. I ordered the fillet steak which was massive and so tender. Other members of our party at the Calzone and I had pure food envy. One small issue was the food arrived at different times. I think the staff got easily distracted instead of dealing with one table at a time!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Superb venue on the beach front with comprehensive Italian menu. Maitre d' was very good with a warm and welcoming manner. Food arrived in good time in spite of the restaurant being moderately busy. It was all perfectly acceptable but maybe a tad on the pricey side for what it was. However, one waitress was beyond ignorant. Snatching used plates and other items from the table. Not a mention of 'have you finished?' or 'was everything OK?' Quite a surly, miserable demeanour that belongs in the kitchen at best and not the front of house.
Asked her for the bill, only to be ignored and left sat waiting for 20 minutes until another waiter was asked and the bill arrived almost instantly then. For the sake of a member of staff with a foul attitude, then this review would be entirely different altogether. Such a shame really as it's a really nice restaurant.

2  Thank Robigus47