“Best Lebanese in Italy”
Review of Phoenicia

Phoenicia
Reserve with
Phoenicia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Description: Lebanese and Italian restaurant, ONLY fresh Pasta and wooden oven pizzeria. Lunch offer is very interesting. BEST PIZZA IN TOWN.
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with friends. Lebanese food was very nice, the lamb and chicken in Mandy style were delicious.
Service excellent and wine list very good.
Thanks to the amazing service
Highly recommended

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We walked here from our hotel and it was worth it! My husband had the lamb skewers and I had the chicken skewers. They were both delicious. Staff all spoke English.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The two of us were there for a Saturday dinner. OK, we didn't have a reservation and we got a bad table inside the restaurant, near the bar and directly under the air conditioning. But there were tables outside on the terrace free for the whole evening. I guess you should make the reservation and it better be for a large group. Food was just OK. They don't have fish on the menu, I noticed that. It's a combination of ethnic food and pizza place. Prices are average.

1  Thank Bruno_Croatia
Abas A, Proprietario at Phoenicia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

I always have some ignorants like you unfortunately.
I let you in on a Saturday night without reservation , u should just thank my team, cause if it were for me, I would not have let u in.
The tables you see outside are all reserved and prepaid, so u gave me 3 stars because we did no let u sit outside, it’s too bad I can’t give u ZERO star for your attitude ad a gentleman and an ignorant client.
If u don’t come back, u would do is a favor.
Abbas, I am the owner

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

As a Lebanese restaurant, these guys are really crazy. They have the best grilled lamb, the taste is so unique, the meat is marinated for 30 hours and then served in a unique way. The hummus, the bread, the pizza......congratulations.
We ate so much and so good. Thank u for the great dinner.
Owner offered us digestives and amaro, ice cream and a bottle of wine.

P.s. BEST WINE-LIST IN all this area

Bro,
Thank you for the amazing review. I appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your meal with us.
Habibi, hope to see you soon and serve you something even better
Abbas

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent staff, excellent pizza. Thank u for the amazing dinner.
Highly recommended

Abas A, Proprietario at Phoenicia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Billy,
Thank u very much for the amazing review man, we haughty appreciate every word. For us, your valuation means the world. Hope to see you soon in Milan and serve you better food with excellent wines.
Abbas