“Average ... dropping standards”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Westville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in Westville. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I am a fan of Nandos. There are only one or two fast-food places that I will ever eat at and this is one of them. However, my burger meal yesterday was just another example of dropping standards. At least the chicken breast was between the roll this time. I just wish that as chains get bigger and busier, they would make more of an effort to maintain their standards in quality and presentation.