“Combo sole and crayfish tail termidor”
Review of atasca

atasca
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Westville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Portuguese word "tasca" describes quaint cafes, bistros or tavernas. These small, well known restaurants are delightful places to eat at. Good food is always prepared with love and consummate skill, using the freshest ingredients available. If the quality of some ingredients are not up to standard, they will not be served. At Atasca we prepare each meal from order, so we ask you to be patient and to relax and enjoy your stay with us the Portuguese way .... Saude!
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Hubbie and I decided for our date night to take up one of the special meals at aTasca.
We had the succulent sole and decadent thermidor crayfish tail combo which certainly delivered on its promise of being succulent and decadent.
We will definitely visit aTasca again as they have great food, a warm atmosphere and friendly, well-trained staff.

1  Thank dianegI7012NN
Olivia_Neft, Owner at atasca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thank you so much for the review dianegI7012NN. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Good food and great atmosphere. Safe parking. Staff very professional. Service very good. Safe parking. Pre booking relevant, especially on Sundays.

1  Thank Bhejanespecialevents
Olivia_Neft, Owner at atasca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thank you for the review, Bhejanespecialevents. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

All the food we had was quite good, from starters to mains to desert. The service was very responsive. When my wife asked them to turn down the music they turned it way down and checked that it was okay, rather than other places where they'll turn it down a fraction and hope that's enough. A bit pricey but very enjoyable.

1  Thank erik13
Olivia_Neft, Owner at atasca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thank you so much for the review, Erik. We hope to welcome you and your wife again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I arrived late from a conference and starving so much so I could hardly think or choose. The restaurant layout very soothing as was the lighting and I cant blame the menu for my indecisiveness it all looked so very tasty, Was settled, given warm bread to alleviate the immediacy of my hunger and a cold crisp glass of a local white.
Could have eaten everything! All looked, (from my scan of other diner's plates) and read as exciting and authentic Portuguese food.
Opted for the prawn curry, Caril de Camarã Mozambican style prawn curry served with rice and sambals which was utterlly delicious, perfectly spiced, with expertly cooked juicy prawns.
My waitress was amazing, I finished eating late and she gave me a lift back to my accommodation, I would have been very stuck had she not as taxi's ere proving a little hard to come by at that late hour (it was the Westville restaurant).

1  Thank Kathleen C
Olivia_Neft, Owner at atasca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback, Kathleen. We do hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Great venue, stylish & well laid out.
Tables inside & out.
Lots of parking.
Good service from friendly staff
Decent food, but expensive

Olivia_Neft, Owner at atasca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thank you very much for the feedback dudlys.